Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NESTREE - Advanced, Reward-based Blockchain Messenger -Get on iOS/ Android - page 2. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
How is this different from say telegram?

Nestree is more than a messenger with some unique features integrated into the app like secured P2P trades, reward sharing, non custodial crypto wallet and transfer assets without using long wallet addressses to name a few.

Its an ecosystem where community engagement is encouraged by rewarding content creators as well as channel owners. Ofcoure all major features of Telegram are already there without a need to raise billions like telegram did.  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
How is this different from say telegram?
How to Create a Community Channel on Nestree App

Nestree Messenger enables users to create a channel to gather like-minded people and engage with each other. Features that enable, activate and monetise communities for admins and members are introduced here in Nestree. It strongly community growth and engagement by providing unique compensation features. One of the beneficial features is Channels.

Channels are interactive platforms for group chat communities. Follow this step-by-step guide to enhance users’ experience and effectively grow your community!

Read more:
https://medium.com/nestree/how-to-create-a-community-channel-4df51dc8f702

Is Nestree project started as ICO or not?
ALso, where can I find your official website for more information in english?

The public sale has not started yet. It shall be announced soon though.

please visit nestree.io for more details.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I don't see on the website about sales? how do I participate in buying EGG tokens? Is it still in private sales?

The token sale is yet to be launched. The details should be available by early next month. Please stay tuned.

However, private sale is going on currently.

Yes, I will wait for details about sales. I want to know how much investment investors are here, and I also want to participate in the sale.

Of course I will remain here to find out other information.

They just started with the rules they had made to see this project work properly. Many projects don't really produce what they want. Will this project be that?

As you can see that Nestree already has a working product. You can download the messenger for both Android as well as iOS. So the project isnt coming out of thin air but had a dedicated team working long before coming to fund raising.

Very interesting to try, I will try to download from the application and see the functions and benefits that will appear there. Can you provide a link for iOS users?

Link is available is OP however here it is for your reference.

Thank you for your response about the question I asked in this thread. Hope this helps me and many others who read.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Is Nestree project started as ICO or not?
ALso, where can I find your official website for more information in english?
I don't see on the website about sales? how do I participate in buying EGG tokens? Is it still in private sales?

The token sale is yet to be launched. The details should be available by early next month. Please stay tuned.

Yes, I will wait for details about sales. I want to know how much investment investors are here, and I also want to participate in the sale.

They just started with the rules they had made to see this project work properly. Many projects don't really produce what they want. Will this project be that?

As you can see that Nestree already has a working product. You can download the messenger for both Android as well as iOS. So the project isnt coming out of thin air but had a dedicated team working long before coming to fund raising.

Very interesting to try, I will try to download from the application and see the functions and benefits that will appear there. Can you provide a link for iOS users?

Link is available is OP however here it is for your reference.

New Auditing Partnership with CertiK

Nestree, a reward-based messaging system for communities and contributors,  is proud to announce a successful security audit by CertiK, one of the world's leading cybersecurity companies. We are proud to collaborate with CertiK to solidify and improve the security of their product and provide them and their users with the confidence needed to scale.

Read more:
https://medium.com/nestree/new-auditing-partnership-with-certik-26f60fee2fc
Thank you amazing community for participating in the Love Nestree Telegram Sticker Design Campaign.

We have received some insanely creative submissions and it was not easy for team to judge the best ones.

The entries were judged on the parameters of creativity, relevance to Nestree and the quality of work among others.

Here are our rockstar winners:

1⃣ https://t.me/addstickers/NestreeTTrinh (@ThaiTrinh)

2⃣ https://t.me/addstickers/nestreeofficial (@ice_manx)

3⃣ https://t.me/addstickers/Nestree_kiselmix (@kiselmix)

Winners may please contact @meatulm with their wallet addresses and app username.

Congratulations to the winners once again and thank you everyone for participation. We have many more events lined up soon.

How to Use Nestree Wallet - An interactive guide

Nestree offers a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet that remains secure and protected from a central point of failure. This really differentiates Nestree from other community platforms because it enables real-time community rewards and cross-border payments within its online ecosystem. It will support all ERC-20 tokens and over a dozen of various major mainnet coins including BTC, ETH, EOS, and TRON for optimal user experience.

https://medium.com/nestree/how-to-use-nestree-wallet-82da0a4e0b28
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
 Nestree Partners with IOST to Bring New Adoption of Blockchain

Our mission at Nestree stands in building the next-generation reward-based communication platform via the integration of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

Today, we are honored to introduce a strategic collaboration with IOST, the world's leading scalable blockchain platform developed by the world-class engineers and backed by reputable institutional investors including Sequoia Capital and Huobi Capital.

To learn more about our partnership, please read the Medium post below.

https://medium.com/nestree/nestree-partners-with-iost-to-bring-new-adoption-of-blockchain-d6b33d807dca
 Community Features of Nestree

Nestree solves the core problem of current social messaging platforms, which is the lack of right to receive and send out selective information. Nestree flawlessly implements features such as Push Notification Filtering, Admin Exclusive Chat, Multi-Notice Board to enable a large number of people to exchange information and communicate without being exposed to information overkill.

https://medium.com/nestree/community-features-of-nestree-66399753d4ae

"Love Nestree" Telegram Sticker Design Campaign!

Nestree Creative Campaign starts today with its 1st offering of many. Every living being is welcomed to participate in the campaign but keep in mind, only the fittest survives! Make them interesting and catchy to win.

Rules:

Stickers must be transparent

Size must be less than 300 KB

Supported file types are PNG, JPG/JPEG.

A pack has a minimum of 3 stickers

How to Participate:
Tweet and tag Nestree Twitter account (twitter.com/nestree_io) and share the Tweet URL in the Telegram community

Winner Announcement:
July 23rd, 2019 5:00pm (GMT+9)

Rewards:
The best ones judged by the team shall be rewarded to your Nestree Wallet as under:

$100 USD in EGG Tokens post TGE for the best Sticker.

$70 USD in EGG Tokens for the runner up

$50 USD in EGG Tokens for the second runner up

Note:
The winning entry stands a chance to be adopted as official sticker pack in the community. Please show your creativity!

New User Benefit Features of Nestree Platform

Unlike conventional social platforms, the Nestree Platform offers new types of interactive and rewarding activities between the user, admin, and advertiser by utilizing cryptocurrency and blockchain as a medium of value. The built-in cryptocurrency wallet which supports a variety of mainnet tokens, not limited to ERC-20, provides an effective monetization model for contributing users around the world. Click the link below to learn why Nestree might be the best social platform for rewards!

https://medium.com/nestree/new-user-benefit-features-of-nestree-8bdb62b7418c

Pages:
Jump to: