Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NetM - Blockchain network oriented to corporate use - page 18. (Read 40588 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Thanks for the airdrop. Iam mining this coin with one rx 580 since a day. Very nice on this low difficult. Wish you the best for the future
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks nice, signed up, might join the ICO later as well:)
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Another option is you can compile it on your own as they provide the source code, if you're not confident with their downloadable wallets.
Will be watching this thread how this will progress...

Ok thanks. I have downloaded and install the netm wallet on another PC and submitted my address to the website for the airdrop. I wish this project success
Activity: 700
Merit: 265
Also signed up to your ICO website

I wish all the best for the project
Activity: 471
You can mine with windows version too, using any mining software for it like cpuminer, cgminer, cudaminer with the configuration for solo mining or pool mining. You obtain reward helping strength the network for each block. Only POW allowed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Thank you, I have received the airdrop shares. Is it possible to do proof of stake mining with your windows wallet? If so what is the staking interest rate that is paid to help strengthen your network?

The Latin America market for block chain is huge, this project should be a success.  Best wishes for your success!
We have detected that some users try to claim the reward with junk emails, please note that they are not valid.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Nice one but I am always conservative about airdrops that require me to download and install wallet or any program on my PC..
Is there going to be an android version of the wallet ?? I think that will be better for me

Another option is you can compile it on your own as they provide the source code, if you're not confident with their downloadable wallets.
Will be watching this thread how this will progress...
Activity: 518
Nice one but I am always conservative about airdrops that require me to download and install wallet or any program on my PC..
Is there going to be an android version of the wallet ?? I think that will be better for me
Activity: 434
Simple, is the first word I think after seeing this thread, I will greatly wait for your next info, because it is very important for the development of this project, hopefully run well
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello! Registered on the platform, indicated the address of the wallet. I expect charges. Good luck in development
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Windows defender and avast always blocking the download, made a work around but when it says install and saw its an exe i just pause and think for a while and decided not to install. i recommend install it on another pc.
Activity: 154
I got them, thnx!
Solo mining and pool mining are allowed sure you can do it!
Total supply is uncaped.
Activity: 420
Actually, not much I get from this thread, I'll see the development of this thread the next few days
I wait for your "coming soon" information
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
So, this is pure Proof of work coin, not a token based like others ICO.
Can we mining this coin through mining pool or solo mining ?
How much the total supply ?
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Thank you very much. I have received the coin in my windows wallet. I wish this project all the success. Also I will tweet it on my twitter to help spread the word. Take care.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
interesting this blockchain project focus on B2B market.. Smiley
cheers
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
It looks like devs have made a toy like experiment and now they want to raise some money. 'The project should earn money anyway' CEO (c).
I will be very happy if they succeed actually.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
how much total suply coin dev
how much primne
youre write pow coin, where pool mining, how i can mining ?
Pages:
Jump to: