Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Bitcoin Exchange in India- No Transaction Fee - page 3. (Read 7105 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
See as per current tax regime it shall not be taxable. As per my understanding, when you convert the mined bitcoins into INR and show it in your returns it would become taxable. Aso if you bought bitcoin in INR and you sold it after holding it over some period and made some profit then the difference in the buy and sell price would be taxable like in the case of properties. However, the valuation adoption and other things are still not confirmed. We may look into the issue deeply and provide you an opinion on the same, if you intend to.

You may contact me on my details mentioned herein below.

Kanishk Agarwal
Advocate
CriTaxCorp
Criminal-Taxation-Corporate
www.critaxcorp.com
+91-9999966252

This is to inform all the bitcoin enthusiast that a new bitcoin exchange have become operational in India. The url of the exchange is

https://millibits.in

There are no transaction fee, as of now, and even thereafter it will be a fraction of what other exchanges in India are charging. Hope you look forward to it and find this news useful!!!

Welcome to BitcoinTalk. Nice to see an advocate is being involved into Bitcoin. Smiley

Would like to know, by law, is bitcoin mining taxable in India, as long as the mined coins are not being converted to FIAT, i.e. INR ?

As per my understanding mining of bitcoins will not be taxable as per current tax regime. However, the department may treat it as a wealth source and charge wealth tax on the same. Secondly, if you convert the same into INR it might be treated as income from other sources and you may have to pay tax on it but it will also show your bonafide in declaring it with tax authorities and also use the legitimate earned money into other things.

This is where I'm confused. Taxing while converting to FIAT is fine, but on what tax structure or guideline Bitcoin can be taxed as a wealth as long as it is not converted to FIAT ?

Suppose, someone is earning 0.1 BTC per month whose FIAT value typically varies between INR 3000 to INR 6000 as per recent market scenario. Now what wealth tax can be applied to this person when he accumulates 1.2 BTC at the end of the financial year and does not convert any part of it to FIAT ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Good to see this, might use this if volumes pick up.

Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This is too cool. But you definitely need to work on the website theme
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
This is to inform all the bitcoin enthusiast that a new bitcoin exchange have become operational in India. The url of the exchange is

There are no transaction fee, as of now, and even thereafter it will be a fraction of what other exchanges in India are charging. Hope you look forward to it and find this news useful!!!

Welcome to BitcoinTalk. Nice to see an advocate is being involved into Bitcoin. Smiley

Would like to know, by law, is bitcoin mining taxable in India, as long as the mined coins are not being converted to FIAT, i.e. INR ?

As per my understanding mining of bitcoins will not be taxable as per current tax regime. However, the department may treat it as a wealth source and charge wealth tax on the same. Secondly, if you convert the same into INR it might be treated as income from other sources and you may have to pay tax on it but it will also show your bonafide in declaring it with tax authorities and also use the legitimate earned money into other things.

This is where I'm confused. Taxing while converting to FIAT is fine, but on what tax structure or guideline Bitcoin can be taxed as a wealth as long as it is not converted to FIAT ?

Suppose, someone is earning 0.1 BTC per month whose FIAT value typically varies between INR 3000 to INR 6000 as per recent market scenario. Now what wealth tax can be applied to this person when he accumulates 1.2 BTC at the end of the financial year and does not convert any part of it to FIAT ?

Hi

I don't mean to intrude, however, wealth tax shall not be applicable on the same. As long as it is held in BTC, no form of taxation under any law shall be applicable.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Activity: 924
Merit: 511
I would suggest a small bootstrap theme, specifically a CDN-hosted bootstraps. As of right now, the site looks extremely shady.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Good luck with the exchange kanishk.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Interesting to see that you have trade APIs. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
Looks good

Edit-
Kanishk is also part of the law firm
www.critaxcorp.com
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Goodluck Kanishk Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: