Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Client for PhenixCoin PXC ** PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS ** - page 4. (Read 4319 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
need a good working pool for PXC
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have a qt wallet for my Mac downloaded from here. Do i need to do anything? Looks like u guys are doing great work. Happy to beinvested in this coin :-)

no you will have to update.. unfortunately I do not have access to MAC or I would compile it.

Maybe you could PM maxpower? Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-definitive-list-of-mac-altcoin-wallets-216672

Done.... thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I have a qt wallet for my Mac downloaded from here. Do i need to do anything? Looks like u guys are doing great work. Happy to beinvested in this coin :-)

no you will have to update.. unfortunately I do not have access to MAC or I would compile it.

Maybe you could PM maxpower? Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-definitive-list-of-mac-altcoin-wallets-216672
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Awesome work!  updated my side Smiley
Activity: 49
I guess I should learn how to read a little better Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Which block number will the difficulty adjustment be occurring?

It's all in the OP Smiley
Activity: 252

Activity: 49
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Just waiting for Iamatrix to get back online which will be shortly. I wanna ask him before i give you a answer. Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Hello all just wanted to let everyone know there is a new client for PhenixCoin

** PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS ** - Version 6.4.7 is now available, please download it before block 46500.

You can download the client from here http://phenixcoin.com

Changes that have been implemented are: Difficultly changes every 480 blocks max change is 80%. We have also added checkpoints as well.

Please help spread the word of the new client for PhenixCoin. Thank you for your support and happy mining!

Thanks
                         John

Pages:
Jump to: