Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Coin Available - CDL - CoinDeal Token - page 3. (Read 610 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 3
hmmm, I'm curious if that will be profitable for CoinDeal, I mean... how encouraging it will be? There is a giveaway for users, I found an article about it: click

I assume this whole giveaway is connected with entrance on American market. That's whole new audience with many new potential customers, who will be more then happy to receive free coin at the beginning
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
hmmm, I'm curious if that will be profitable for CoinDeal, I mean... how encouraging it will be? There is a giveaway for users, I found an article about it: click

imo such action will encourage many users to register there and gain tokens, people like to be given something for free, especially when it helps you to star to investment
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Recently, we announced that we're preparing something great for you. Time to announce it: our new coin - CoinDeal Token [CDL]

CDL Tokens cannot be purchased. Each CoinDeal user who is fully verified (including the proof of residence - level 3), can receive 100 CDL for free.

However, the token pool is limited. Tokens will be offered to the first 450,000 users.

The CoinDeal Token has been in development for the last 12 months and will be the cornerstone of our exchange moving forward. With CDL, you can lower your trading fees, vote for new coins, use CDL to trade on multiple markets, gain access to additional trading features and later on you will gain access to our social trading platform, and more! Also, staking CDL Tokens in your CoinDeal wallet will allow you to decrease your trading fees to almost zero!

After the token distribution is complete, we will be launching trading pairs based on the CDL. Go to the official CoinDeal's website and you will be able to trade and sell CDL for BTC, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, KRW, PLN, and more.

More info is available here: https://token.coindeal.com/
Pages:
Jump to: