Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 13. (Read 233908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

If you pay any attention you would know he has large projects he is working on and likely forgot about this. I will work to try to get explorer up too

If you would pay attention you would already know I addressed these other projects that he started and left this one behind, yet still stringing along more people with hopes and rhetoric. For a coin he named after himself one would think that he wouldn't leave it to die.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Since Yobit wallet seems to be dead, any chance of getting a new exchange to accept FRK or a new blockchain explorer @defaced?

Also posting this here because ... well ... where else Cheesy I found my old wallet.dat with some FRK lying around (around 5K). However the (received) transaction it's showing as unconfirmed in my FRK wallet but is sync'd. How long should I have to wait for it to confirm? Should i do anything else? The transaction is from a long long time ago.

Right click and get details of transaction.. if it says "Generated but not accepted" or something like that its invalid/orphan
legendary

So anyways, Im paying the block explorer fee tonight. Over the weekend I worked on the FRK:Lucrii token a little more. I'm not going to "lead you on" and say ill have it done soon, but I did get a little work done on it.

The operation of Yobit has nothing to do with Defaced and his projects.

I agree that we need to get more exchanges as I do not trust buying anything on yobit.

Since Yobit wallet seems to be dead, any chance of getting a new exchange to accept FRK or a new blockchain explorer @defaced?

Also posting this here because ... well ... where else Cheesy I found my old wallet.dat with some FRK lying around (around 5K). However the (received) transaction it's showing as unconfirmed in my FRK wallet but is sync'd. How long should I have to wait for it to confirm? Should i do anything else? The transaction is from a long long time ago.

How many times will you people fall for these false promises?
He said over 2 months ago he was paying for the block explorer, yet here we are........

If you pay any attention you would know he has large projects he is working on and likely forgot about this. I will work to try to get explorer up too
legendary
The developer has colluded with the Yobit administration! Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the spikation and artificial raising of the price of FRK. Purses for input and output are closed, there is no more than 10,000 FRK on the stock exchange and the developer says that he created another crypto currency, which we can exchange, full SKAM
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

Newbie FUD... actually go look at Defaced's projects and then delete your post lol!
A, мнe бeз paзницe, чтo y нeгo пocлyжнoй cпиcoк, Mнe вaжнo, чтo я зaтpaтил энepгию и вpeмя для дoбычи мoнeты и тopгoвля. Пoкa я вижy пoлнyю мaxинaцию в лицe paзpaбoтчикa.
And, I do not care if he has a track record, It's important to me that I spent energy and time for coin mining and trading. So far I see a complete machination in the person of the developer.

The operation of Yobit has nothing to do with Defaced and his projects.

I agree that we need to get more exchanges as I do not trust buying anything on yobit.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Defaced, when you have a chance, I saw you said you were putting nodes back up, and had 14 connections. I can only get 4 with the recent nodes others posted.

Can you please...

1. Dump your node list and update the OP?
2. Zip and upload a new chain and also update the OP with new link?

Ha дaнный мoмeнт, тoлькo oднo aктивнoe coeдинeниe.

At the moment, only one active connection

I don't have to BUY FRK, I have some... and can mine it on my own if I cared to.

The dev has no control over the exchange and YoBit has a TERRIBLE reputation for doing what you described to MANY COINS not just FRK. You are making assumptions and spewing FUD for no reason.

BUY YOUR OWN DAMN FRK but do not bitch because YoBit is shitty... EVERYONE would have the same issue not just you.

Haвepнoe, я cильнo пoгopячилcя, ecли paзpaбoтчик нe зaмeшaн в этoм, тo пpинoшy cвoи извинeния.

Probably, I got very excited, if the developer is not involved in this, then I apologize.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Defaced, when you have a chance, I saw you said you were putting nodes back up, and had 14 connections. I can only get 4 with the recent nodes others posted.

Can you please...

1. Dump your node list and update the OP?
2. Zip and upload a new chain and also update the OP with new link?
The developer has colluded with the Yobit administration! Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the spikation and artificial raising of the price of FRK. Purses for input and output are closed, there is no more than 10,000 FRK on the stock exchange and the developer says that he created another crypto currency, which we can exchange, full SKAM
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

Newbie FUD... actually go look at Defaced's projects and then delete your post lol!
paз, ты тaкoй yмный, выкyпи y мeня 30 000 FRK пo цeнe Yobit!

Once, you're so smart, buy me 30,000 FRK for the price of Yobit!

I don't have to BUY FRK, I have some... and can mine it on my own if I cared to.

The dev has no control over the exchange and YoBit has a TERRIBLE reputation for doing what you described to MANY COINS not just FRK. You are making assumptions and spewing FUD for no reason.

BUY YOUR OWN DAMN FRK but do not bitch because YoBit is shitty... EVERYONE would have the same issue not just you.
who's next?  Angry
Hy, нaвepнo, мaльчик иcпyгaлcя нa пpaвдy и чтo бы нe пopтить cвoй cтaтyc yбeжaл oт мoeгo пpeдлoжeния)))

Well, probably the boy was afraid of the truth and that would not spoil his status ran away from my proposal)))
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

paз, ты тaкoй yмный, выкyпи y мeня 30 000 FRK пo цeнe Yobit!

Once, you're so smart, buy me 30,000 FRK for the price of Yobit!

A, мнe бeз paзницe, чтo y нeгo пocлyжнoй cпиcoк, Mнe вaжнo, чтo я зaтpaтил энepгию и вpeмя для дoбычи мoнeты и тopгoвля. Пoкa я вижy пoлнyю мaxинaцию в лицe paзpaбoтчикa.
And, I do not care if he has a track record, It's important to me that I spent energy and time for coin mining and trading. So far I see a complete machination in the person of the developer.
Activity: 99

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I'm putting the finishing touches on the Lucrii token and will be releasing the new white paper for it soon.

what is this and how does it affect Franko
I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin
plus graphics, website, solidity of network

I must admit I am old school I like coins and fair release no premine, like franko, litecoin or coins with big goals for social chnage like maza
It's why have always followed Franko

but this token shit is beyond me, I keep hearing about loads getting lost easy and eth disappearing like lost gas lol

would you be able to explain what is next for Franko as clearly yobit is the worst exchange on planet

you are one of the best developers in the crypto space imo, most the others have gone running to jpmorgan coins, and the few other talented ones are commanding coins with huge marketcaps

you also talked of the openair exchnage

did you look at the bitsquare opensource github link i posted and idea for exp and franko

Everyone who currently owns frk will be able to swap their FRK for Lucrii.

A token is just a smart contract that stores and transfers value between accounts.

What makes the lucrii token unique is that its modular in design. If you go back and read the original FRK white paper, it hints of a future where there will be multiple types of "proofs" and up until smart contracts realizing that dream was cumbersome. Sure you can do smart contracts on FRK but EXP is designed for it, so its a better experience. Anyways, the idea is Lucrii is a token where users can extend the tokens functionality over time.

There will be a handful of "issuance modules" which are ways to extend the functionality of the token at launch. The standard token module, which is what it sounds like, it handles transfers. The token swap module, which handles minting new lucrii based on how many people burn the legacy frk. Which is at a rate of 10:1. People will have 90 days to burn their frk for lucrii. There will be a staking module in which people lock up their lucrii for a predetermined period of time and are rewarded for doing so and eventually a universal basic income module where people will earn lucrii unconditionally just for being verified borderless citizens.

I'll be launching the alpha version of this contract soon, and will be testing it for a month or so before releasing the final version.

Regarding openair exchanges, its always been a sort of dream to make because I don't know the legal ramifications and it would be a cool way to do OTC trades.

Thanks for detailed reply

will there only be the number of tokens in existence that there are currently frk?
or rather the number of frk that are burnt as i guess a chunk has bene lost over the years like on cryptsy, broken exhcnages, forgotten passwords etc
because there is actually very little franko in existence which is one of its appeals

plus how would people get universal basic income from holders who own say a set amount of franko, surely there wouldn't be a limitless supply?

you'll have to forgive me as only ever deal in old school coins, no premines, community driven ones, low caps, I think they are the essence of crypto and cypherpunks, unlike shit jpmorgan coins like zcash etc

so would people own Franko AND Lucrri tokens, by nature of owning Franko?

also what would set Lucrii apart from other erc2 or whatever theyre called tokens? would it be unique

thanks again
excited by your proposals as feel you're one of the best devs out there

If you own FRK, youll send it to an exodus address to mint new Lucrii.

The way the basic income will work is, people will create a borderless passport, and by some 3rd party identity verification system will become verified. They will then have a license to mint new tokens every month until they die. Because you are right, the problem with current UBI's is, who is going to pay for it? In this case, the inflationary mechanism pays for it. Bottom up economics. So new tokens are minted directly to the userbase just for being human. Call it Proof of Humanity if you will or something. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
I'm putting the finishing touches on the Lucrii token and will be releasing the new white paper for it soon.

I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin

I must admit I am old school I like coins and fair release no premine, like franko, litecoin or coins with big goals for social chnage like maza

but this token shit is beyond me, I keep hearing about loads getting lost easy and eth disappearing like lost gas lol

would you be able to explain what is next for Franko as clearly yobit is the worst exchange on planet

you are one of the best developers in the crypto space imo, most the others have gone running to jpmorgan coins, and the few other talented ones are commanding coins with huge marketcaps

did you look at the bitsquare opensource github link i posted and idea for exp and franko

A token is just a smart contract that stores and transfers value between accounts.

What makes the lucrii token unique is that its modular in design. If you go back and read the original FRK white paper, it hints of a future where there will be multiple types of "proofs" and up until smart contracts realizing that dream was cumbersome. Sure you can do smart contracts on FRK but EXP is designed for it, so its a better experience. Anyways, the idea is Lucrii is a token where users can extend the tokens functionality over time.

There will be a handful of "issuance modules" which are ways to extend the functionality of the token at launch. The standard token module, which is what it sounds like, it handles transfers. The token swap module, which handles minting new lucrii based on how many people burn the legacy frk. Which is at a rate of 10:1. People will have 90 days to burn their frk for lucrii. There will be a staking module in which people lock up their lucrii for a predetermined period of time and are rewarded for doing so and eventually a universal basic income module where people will earn lucrii unconditionally just for being verified borderless citizens.

I'll be launching the alpha version of this contract soon, and will be testing it for a month or so before releasing the final version.

Regarding openair exchanges, its always been a sort of dream to make because I don't know the legal ramifications and it would be a cool way to do OTC trades.

Thanks for detailed reply

will there only be the number of tokens in existence that there are currently frk?
or rather the number of frk that are burnt as i guess a chunk has bene lost over the years like on cryptsy, broken exhcnages, forgotten passwords etc
because there is actually very little franko in existence which is one of its appeals

plus how would people get universal basic income from holders who own say a set amount of franko, surely there wouldn't be a limitless supply?

you'll have to forgive me as only ever deal in old school coins, no premines, community driven ones, low caps, I think they are the essence of crypto and cypherpunks, unlike shit jpmorgan coins like zcash etc

so would people own Franko AND Lucrri tokens, by nature of owning Franko?

also what would set Lucrii apart from other erc2 or whatever theyre called tokens? would it be unique

thanks again
excited by your proposals as feel you're one of the best devs out there
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

I want to buy and trade Franko as think  a very solid coin, the wallet and features are still better than 90% of coins out there for a cryptocoin

Activity: 68
it was 3 years as dead, but... Grin
Pages:
Jump to: