Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 42. (Read 233954 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Would that be sort-of-like running a p2pool node?

Sorta yea Smiley The plan is to be able to turn it on and off via the conf file. Like "gen=1" we could do "mesh=1"
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Would that be sort-of-like running a p2pool node?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm fairly aware of what a meshed network is but I don't see the connection with the PoM thing.

Ok, so the clients can talk to each other by a network... so what?

Are you trying to incentivate deployment of those things? How?

Yea basicly. Each Franko Node will have the ability to also act as a Mesh node, and much like how PoW unlocks/releases FRK from the network as payment for mining, PoM will also be incentived by releasing new FRK for acting as a Mesh Node.
I'm fairly aware of what a meshed network is but I don't see the connection with the PoM thing.

Ok, so the clients can talk to each other by a network... so what?

Are you trying to incentivate deployment of those things? How?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hello Defaced, would you elaborate on the proof of mesh thing?
Ok.. if the internet cannot be accessed... you mean the server node. If the internet cannot be contacted how is this this going to work?

I fully support all MYR algos but I'd say a CPU heavy algo must be there. Cryptonight, M7, Hefty, you name it.

Here is a really good read on Mesh Network Topology

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/how-wireless-mesh-networks-work.htm
Hello Defaced, would you elaborate on the proof of mesh thing?
Ok.. if the internet cannot be accessed... you mean the server node. If the internet cannot be contacted how is this this going to work?

I fully support all MYR algos but I'd say a CPU heavy algo must be there. Cryptonight, M7, Hefty, you name it.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What part is confusing?
I'm not a developer, so I do these things is difficult given. But these encouraging innovation.

Oh ok!

Well basicly what having multiple algorithms will do is allow for more people to submit valid work to Franko and get FRK in return for their work. This can further secure our network.

Proof of Mesh is a way to secure the Franko network against internet outages by paying fullnodes for acting as a mesh node. Smiley
hmmm)) then I can add three 24/7 nodes))
legendary
Franko is Freedom
What part is confusing?
I'm not a developer, so I do these things is difficult given. But these encouraging innovation.

Oh ok!

Well basicly what having multiple algorithms will do is allow for more people to submit valid work to Franko and get FRK in return for their work. This can further secure our network.

Proof of Mesh is a way to secure the Franko network against internet outages by paying fullnodes for acting as a mesh node. Smiley
What part is confusing?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I vote for a trifecta or quartet combo::

1. BOTH of'm
Sha256
Neoscrypt

2.[pick one]
Sha3
NIST? the cool one

3.[pick one]
groestl
NIST (if it loses to Sha3)

4.wildcards
qubit
blake
jane (or any algo for cpu miners)
nibble?

NIST hmm possibly, and I like blake out of the wildcards. May just add them all. The more ways to earn the better I think.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I vote for a trifecta or quartet combo::

1. BOTH of'm
Sha256
Neoscrypt

2.[pick one]
Sha3
NIST? the cool one

3.[pick one]
groestl
NIST (if it loses to Sha3)

4.wildcards
qubit
blake
jane (or any algo for cpu miners)
nibble?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Sounds good, but somehow it all confusing))

What part is confusing?
Sounds good, but somehow it all confusing))
legendary
Franko is Freedom
How does everyone feel about adding multiple proofs of work to the Franko blockchain? Myriad style.

Some of the algos I want to add.

Sha256
Neoscrypt
Sha3

and the other standard myriad algos.

I feel like the multialgo solution not only helps support our chain against 51% it also adds new ways to earn FRK while working for the DAC.

Something else that is very much in pre planning drafting is Proof of Mesh.

Proof of Mesh is born:
Franko needs a way to transmit data between nodes in order for the nodes to reach consensus. Currently Franko connects nodes to each other via the internet. In the event that the internet can’t be accessed by a node to reach consensus, a backup method needs to be in place. That backup plan is a mesh network.

A mesh network is a network topology in which each node (called a mesh node) relays data for the network. All nodes cooperate in the distribution of data in the network. Proof of mesh is a “proof of task system” that incentivizes participation in the mesh network. By rewarding participants with FRK in return for acting as a mesh node Franko can increase the amount of mesh nodes in existence and therefore increase the fault tolerance of Franko and the Internet.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
important thing! show yourself, get new friends and contacts. unique experience! respect.

Thanks, I did alot of interviews with various news outlets. Smiley

Bought some FRK . very cheap now  Cool

Its what ive been doing too Smiley I feel like if we can collectively gain a huge share of the market we could use them to get projects built. well that is the dream anyways.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
important thing! show yourself, get new friends and contacts. unique experience! respect.

Bought some FRK . very cheap now  Cool
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
soooo none of yall have any skills you can contribute to the frk community lol okie dokie..

well thats ok. Still had a great time at @cryprolina cryptocurrency expo over the weekend. We had a really nice turn out, FRK was the FIRST booth that everyone got to see while walking in. We had an amazing turn out. There was a tremendous level of support being shown for FRK at the convention.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
So what is everyones strengths skills and talents?

If we could come together and focus our energy on identifying our needs and then getting them completed we could move mountains.
Pages:
Jump to: