Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency - GameCoin (GME) - page 6. (Read 54281 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Another dead/dying?! lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
PM if you want this brought back to life !!!Developer or major holders of this coin

Seriously?
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
PM if you want this brought back to life !!!Developer or major holders of this coin
Activity: 42
It is working.
You just need to mine the coin in order to get confirmations. I don't think anyone is mining at the moment. the difficulty is only 1 so you should be able to get a couple blocks in no time.

Ironically, you might make more coins mining for confirmations, than the amount of coins you are trying to send. Unless you are sending over 6k coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
dead, not syncing..... we need to get network up to get dumped coin to the game lol
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Not working. Send a transaction to the slot site and stuck at 0/6. Wallet keeps saying 'Not synced'. The first coin to die?
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's up now!    Grin

http://slots.won777.com/
yeah it's down rightnow, while it was up I had some fun spamming my gamecoins
Activity: 56
New site for slots which can use our GameCoins for fun.

I'll throw a few hashes into GameCoins to help move coins for some random fun slots. Hopefully we can get more games to use our gamecoins on. Even if they have no "value" if we can use them for entertainment that's good enough for me.

Site not loading for me :/
New site for slots which can use our GameCoins for fun.

I'll throw a few hashes into GameCoins to help move coins for some random fun slots. Hopefully we can get more games to use our gamecoins on. Even if they have no "value" if we can use them for entertainment that's good enough for me.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Anybody mining it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hmm, only one connection and claims to be synced. But it's not..
Activity: 182
fml
Oh dear god, how did this make it back on the front page. It's over
Still working fine for me.
It's showing that the wallet is out of sync and there's more blocks to be downloaded, however it's not downloading, instead it's sticking with the original blockchain. Even though it's claiming to be out of sync, it isn't and I'm still able to mine, and have blocks mature.

You should be fine as long as it doesn't download all 350k of whatever false blockchain someone is trying to destroy the coin with. If it does download it, then remove and resync.

The network is still strong enough on the original blockchain not to be overwritten at this time. There's also blocks being solved on the proper chain every few minutes or so.
Activity: 108
Activity: 339
Today it was quite dead... May this coin come back to life? We have a diffculty = 1.00000000,...

{
    "blocks" : 19291,
    "currentblocksize" : 1764,
    "currentblocktx" : 1,
    "difficulty" : 1.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 8594088,
    "pooledtx" : 1,
    "testnet" : false
}
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Gamecoin was designed to play with its dead copycat body ?
Activity: 339
The pool is back using the given checkpoints. So it won't crash against wrong blocks...

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8112 -u yourGMEaddress -p .

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8112

2% fee.

----
WTS 36K GME PM with offert. Accept LTC / BTC / PPC
Placing this in a thread where it just turned out that whatever you got may get lost any time might not be the strategically wisest move :-)

HAHA EPIC MOVE
Pages:
Jump to: