Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 62. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello, i tried to withdraw .132 I think btc and no confirmation email, it's been about 30 min, any help would be appreciated.
Hello, I don't know if you missed me but still no word. 
Username or email address on coinmarket?
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Just logged in & happy to see my balances as is & pending orders in place, thx guys! Coino hashrate sure to jump up again, get in asap!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I sent you a PM regarding missing BTC balance.
Hi support, I just put in and CANCELLED a withdrawl order in the confirmation email; just want to know when the cancelled KDC will be refunded to the account and I believe I have the transaction ID (that is the info that comes up upon clicking to cancel the withdrawl in the email) if necessary.
Sorry for that, its broken atm (due to todays changes). Post that long key and we will re-credit your account.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi support, I just put in and CANCELLED a withdrawl order in the confirmation email; just want to know when the cancelled KDC will be refunded to the account and I believe I have the transaction ID (that is the info that comes up upon clicking to cancel the withdrawl in the email) if necessary.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello, i tried to withdraw .132 I think btc and no confirmation email, it's been about 30 min, any help would be appreciated.
Hello, I don't know if you missed me but still no word. 
Activity: 116
thanks for getting the market back up. greatly appreciated  Grin
Activity: 126
There is either a bot doing autotrading USDe or something is wrong. Every 2 seconds there is the same buy/sell order. Pretty annoying.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
My deposit just showed up.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
ahh nice one i have the same problem  Undecided

Transaction ID: b2d6bb3aaf6aa57c184d4b27c4c5f68d36b8e32e0d72534e2831bfe37490b044 @ 2014-01-26 16:58:38
Deposit not showing on site?
Quite possible, if you sent it while we were down. TX id needed to check.
Support quite overloaded from the spam atm, though.

We have learned from our mistakes and wont let this kind of downtime happen again.

Cheers, it was sent 19:19 GMT

Transaction ID: 3b7acf143482740cb87f30ef9ee8ab879e53afe503c06af86deb70c5e0d9327b
Quite possible, if you sent it while we were down. TX id needed to check.
Support quite overloaded from the spam atm, though.

We have learned from our mistakes and wont let this kind of downtime happen again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
it would be cool if you guys could stop suggesting coins since it's been explicitely stated countless times it's not the right thread and the more annoying you get the less chances you'll see your fav coin there  Cheesy
Activity: 238
It would be cool if you guys could add SmartCoin SMC. Was released last night and already over 1 GH/s. I think it would be a great addition to your slew of new coins with good adoption.

and metiscoin... its a ypool cpu coin with high value!
Activity: 76
It would be cool if you guys could add SmartCoin SMC. Was released last night and already over 1 GH/s. I think it would be a great addition to your slew of new coins with good adoption.
Activity: 75
CoinMarket.io is up and my coins are still there. Smiley
site was fast now even faster.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
what a relief Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Nice, hope the markets go up again
legendary