Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Faucet: Bitcoin Monkey [CURRENTLY FOR SALE!!!!] - page 2. (Read 4529 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Monkey
We currently paid out more than 80.000.000 satoshis to 14.000+ users! Wink
Bitcoin Monkey
TONIGHT, THURSDAY 26th FEBRUARY 2015 AT 4:51:05 AM (CET), THE FIRST 10.000.000 SATOSHIS PRIZE HAS BEEN AWARDED!
Congratulations to the winner! Wink
Unfortunately the user has no referrals..

Bitcoin Monkey
TO ALL BITCOINTALK USERS:
SUPERPRIZE 10.000.000 + 5.000.000 satoshi!

If the winner of the 10.000.000 satoshi superprize is from Bitcointalk I will give him/her an additional prize of 5.000.000 satoshi!
Just post the screenshot of your winning claim here along with your btc address. Once I verify that your address is the winning one, I will sent you the 5 million bonus! Wink
Bitcoin Monkey
Thank you !;)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Received 245 sat in my claim
NIce faucet

i have added your faucet into my faucet list

top paying bitcoin faucet list

Regards
RC
Bitcoin Monkey
NEW PRIZES!

The prize amount depends on the current BTC exchange value in USD, and by the number of fans we have on Facebook!

The exact forumla for the base prize is the integer value of: [Value of 1 BTC in USD] * ( 1 + ( [FB Likes] / 100000 ) )
The values are updated every hour!

So it will depend from the value of one BTC in USD with a multiplier based on the number of Facebook fans we have!

Then you can win:
  • base prize - 75%
  • base prize x2 - 25%
  • 10.000.000 satoshis superprize - 1 in 100.000 chance

Referral 20%
Payout through FaucetBox.
Activity: 252
thanks for 250 satoshi
in my first claim, nice and simple faucet Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
To all faucet users:
would you prefer SolveMedia captcha (the one I'm using now) or AreYouHuman captcha (for example the one used by superbitco.in)?

Are You Human. I know you don't earn as much with it, but it's less irritating to users I think.
Bitcoin Monkey
To all faucet users:
would you prefer SolveMedia captcha (the one I'm using now) or AreYouHuman captcha (for example the one used by superbitco.in)?
Thankyou! Smiley

You are very welcome Smiley Do me a favor and spread the word if you don't mind. More traffic to the site = more visitors to your faucet Smiley
Bitcoin Monkey
Thankyou! Smiley
Bitcoin Monkey
Is anybody else experiencing the same problem as InCoffe?
Bitcoin Monkey
I had to lower the rewards and increase the timer because otherwise the faucet cannot survive and it will end the balance very soon...
I need to study which are the most effective ad networks and banner format and try to stick to them, and hopefully in a few days I'll be able to raise the rewards again. )

Anyway, InCoffe, no I haven't set any limit on the total number of claims. Have you received any specific error message? What happens when you cannot claim?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i only can claim 5 times
do you limit it per day mate ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey....You have downgraded the rewards. it's a pitty  Sad
Very nice! Adding it to the rotator site I'm working on.
Bitcoin Monkey
We've created a list of high paying verified faucets that do not need any registration or email:
http://bitcoinmonkey.org/faucet-list/
It's small now, but costantly updated. If you want your faucet to be considered just drop us a message Wink
Bitcoin Monkey
Thankyou!
Activity: 294
hi i have added this faucet into my faucet list faucet list 250 sat every 30 min is good payout
Pages:
Jump to: