Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] new faucet rotator with YOUR ref link!!! i think the best - page 2. (Read 1674 times)

legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
yes is a free hosting (altervista) because i'm a historic member of altervista :-) and i want stay on altervista

in second, i earn (with banners) 0.20 cent at day with actual traffic - not so much, but is ok
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Apart from adsense there are two ads, the chic with lingerie is a delight to the eyes, but why scare a drunkard with liver histology Grin...a bit slow...apart from 728 ad the page covers half of faucet which is good...if there is a reporting tool it would be better both for the rotator manager and user Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Wait, you use altervista for your faucet? At this point i'm curious to see how much you get daily thanks to the ads you added to the page....

I got a strange text on the top side towards the left area saying "Errore" not sure what suppose to be there and the rotator is loading really slowly on my side, is this hosted on a free hosting or the problem is on my side?

If is on italian means problems from the hosting site...
legendary
can u paste me the error?

if P1R4T3 want i share the code ^_^ in github
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I got a strange text on the top side towards the left area saying "Errore" not sure what suppose to be there and the rotator is loading really slowly on my side, is this hosted on a free hosting or the problem is on my side?
legendary
Hi guys :-)
I've created - i think - a best faucet rotator

simple, u can add YOUR ref link and spread this with your friends

ex. http://blackout.altervista.org/rotator/?r=YOURBTCADDRESS

all REF link be -> YOURBTCADDRESS ^_^

why?
I want to create useful tools

how?
I earn with one banner placed on top, i dont need ref link gain

who?
Thanks to P1R4T3 :-) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-create-your-own-faucet-rotator-for-free-1241349 for opensource rotator (opensource is best solution)

ps: u can use key 'n' and 'p' for navigate next and prev ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: