Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Faucets Browser (with several advantages) - page 4. (Read 5822 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Thank you dr1980m. "Secret" is an attempt to do something half-humoristic. I'm not very good writing in English.  Tongue
Hi, Grosminer. Captchas.rocks is already in the list.

Have a nice day, too.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
nice list
Bu i can't understand secret part
can u tell me what is secret
They are common know faucets..
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
Nice list
You can add: Captchas.rocks

have a nice day
This is my "secret" list of the best faucets [OK, possibly not so secret] ==> http://bitmachine.org/faucets/ <== NEW URL!

Advantages:

• You can navigate easily through the best faucets in different systems (Microwallet, Faucetbox, ePay, Paytoshi...) Simply click on a faucet and the browser opens. Or, if you prefer, use the right mouse button and open them in a new window.
  • In most cases the faucets browser will prevent the execution of malicious code and annoying popups. As the owner of several faucets I understand the importance of ads but, sorry, I hate popups.
  • The list is checked several times a day. Dry and damaged faucets are indicated by an icon and they are not loaded in the faucets browser. Anyway you can open them but not in the faucet browser. So you do not waste time.
  • New faucets are added very quickly. So you can recommend them and earn referrals very early.
  • The whole design is very simple to operate lighter and faster.

If you want you can comment here if you like it or not. Also you can criticize my awful english (sorry).

Happy Fauceting!

UPDATE:
When you do click on the link to a faucet it opens into a double malware and viruses filter. If for some reason the faucet does not work properly will be enough to close the filters.  You can close the blue filter and can also access the faucet without any filter. If you do click with the right mouse button and you open the link in a new window. You will navigate, in most cases, only with the blue filter (my URL shortener with malware filtering functions). But you can always close it and access the site URL without filters.

REMEMBER
This list is updated on a fully manual mode. I always try to choose the best faucets. Continuously appear Faucetbox-based faucets based on unrealistic expectations. Sometimes they can be exploited to obtain some interesting amount of satoshis. But that means that I constantly have to make changes. In any case, I hope you find it useful. I spend a lot of time with this list. Thank you for your confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: