Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] [FORK] ⚡ BitcoinCash Zero $BCZ - 2019, January the 4th ⚡ - page 2. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
this project is most likely a scam, do not under any circumstances download nor run their "official" wallet as it is probably going to steal your private keys.

Well, looking at your signature and the proclamation that "Bitcoin Cash is the REAL Bitcoin!." I suppose that your agenda is out there for anyone to see.

While we're talking about stealing...how's the value of those BitcoinCashABC's and BitcoinCashSV's doing??? I mean, since the start of the hash war, the value of your assets must have changed by magnitudes!!!!

Oh wait, Roger Turd and FakeToshi stole tons of value from BitcoinCash for their own pissing contest didn't they?

Feel free to continue trolling, since your own on schizophrenic community can't get itself together, and you, at least, can't see the another team is working to save the BitcoinCash community from itself. Perhaps if people stopped attacking each other, adoption will grow because we see how well BitcoinCashABC's and BitcoinCashSV's arguing and power struggle has done for the BCH community.

Thanks for turning my attention to the fact that my signature was outdated and still referenced the biggest scammer in recent days --- Roger Ver and his Bitmain ABC checkpoint project (BABcoin) . I have now updated my signature to refer to the real Bitcoin again.

Of course, glad to help. Cooperation is the Gravity and BCZ way. I look forward to your, hopefully, continued interest in the BCZ community.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
this project is most likely a scam, do not under any circumstances download nor run their "official" wallet as it is probably going to steal your private keys.

Well, looking at your signature and the proclamation that "Bitcoin Cash is the REAL Bitcoin!." I suppose that your agenda is out there for anyone to see.

While we're talking about stealing...how's the value of those BitcoinCashABC's and BitcoinCashSV's doing??? I mean, since the start of the hash war, the value of your assets must have changed by magnitudes!!!!

Oh wait, Roger Turd and FakeToshi stole tons of value from BitcoinCash for their own pissing contest didn't they?

Feel free to continue trolling, since your own on schizophrenic community can't get itself together, and you, at least, can't see the another team is working to save the BitcoinCash community from itself. Perhaps if people stopped attacking each other, adoption will grow because we see how well BitcoinCashABC's and BitcoinCashSV's arguing and power struggle has done for the BCH community.

Thanks for turning my attention to the fact that my signature was outdated and still referenced the biggest scammer in recent days --- Roger Ver and his Bitmain ABC checkpoint project (BABcoin) . I have now updated my signature to refer to the real Bitcoin again.

Activity: 1
Excited!

Know these team and devs for a while, cant wait to see what they deliver.

Anyone concerned about private keys: look up code and check another multichain injection performed by this team (no promos, google it)

And good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
What will be maximum supply of this coin so at the moment of who have BCH ABC and SV will get rewarded of which percentage. No details given at the moment so when you will publish your whitepaper with details about this tech?

Please note that I am not a dev, but the devs did provide these general estimates a couple of weeks ago. I think that the devs are going to roughly base allocations on market values circa the time of the fork. These are estimates, not binding, and the devs are free to make changes that they determine to be the most appropriate.

This is from the BCZ Discord:

"i will post this as abc/sv =1 bcz
--
5 GXX= 1 BCZ
around 370k coins
-
60 BZX= 1 BCZ
around 200k coins
-
1 ABC= 1 BCZ
around 4.6M coins
-
1 BSV= 1 BCZ
around 3.5M coins
-
total 8.67M
--
info we want to work on, 4.6m abc , and 3.5m sv will be imported
that is amout of those coins moved since they forked"

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
What will be maximum supply of this coin so at the moment of who have BCH ABC and SV will get rewarded of which percentage. No details given at the moment so when you will publish your whitepaper with details about this tech?
Forks upon forks upon forks, what the coin, now why that algorithm though? It will be prime for FPGA miners but maybe that's seen as a positive for devs.

I'm just an interested user and the development team would certainly have a better answer than me, but here's my perspective as a lay person. The Gravity coin is the center of an ecosystem. The ecosystem is focused on growing and expanding crypto in new and diverse ways that help facilitate mass adoption. BitcoinZero was the first fork that is focusing on being able to penetrate through social media and messaging. BZX has it's own development team separate from the Gravity and BitcoinCashZero teams. In many ways, I see BZX succeeding where something that ReddCoin has failed. Additionally, we know that Telegram and Signal and other supposedly secure messaging platforms are not what they claim to be. BZX, from my understanding, is seeking adoption through these areas.

From what I know so far, BCZ is going to be deployed as the premier global, dare I say universal, currency for spending without fear of being traced, which we know that Bitcoin, Monero, Haven, ZCash, and all the rest succumb to. The Gravity team is the only team to have figured out how to do ZeroCoin right, which is the only true privacy.

And the Gravity coin shall be the gravity well at the center of the ecosystem. Gravity shall be the base trading coin of the Gravity exchange that will be launching, which is the only privacy-oriented DEX in the world. IDEX has gone KYC, yuck. MetapMorph is based on ERC-20.

Rather than succumbing to the Bitcoin dilemma of store of value vs. everyday spending currency, Gravity has a bigger vision and takes the appropriate steps to realize the depth and breadth of that vision.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Stop those forks! BTCP, BTG, BTCD, BSV, BAB, BTCZ already exists and now BCZ? Why create this? Why?
Do you by any change have the community that ABC retained, the Bitcoin.com, BitPay and Blockchain.info support, as well as the Coinbase support? Or a number of decentralized development teams like Bitcoin XT and Bitcoin Unlimited, as well as people like Joland Fyookball writing wallets, second-layer anonymity. Or people writing programming language over the script? Or Chris Pacia and his openbazaar project, as well as Purse.io support?
Or maybe you have the cult following of CSW, and the billions of USD that Calvin Ayre is willing to invest.

If you have none of those, chances are that this project is a waste of energy and forum space. It will never get listed anywhere and it's always going to be worth $0, with 0 adoption.
If you do, then good luck.

Thank you for the note and the warm welcome.

I think that the fact that BitcoinCashZero has none of the attributes, or baggage if you will, that you listed above is precisely why it will succeed where others have failed. With all of the attributes that you listed above, neither Bitcoin nor BitcoinCash nor ABC nor SV has achieved mass adoption.

I suppose that Bitcoin's fate was sealed when it failed to bring in Chaum's blinded cash. I suppose that BitcoinCash's fate was sealed when it failed to bring in Satashi (despite FakeToshi's claims to the contrary).

For two centuries, kerosene lit and warmed homes in a hugely commercial successful enterprise (though the Chinese understood the virtues of hydrocarbons since at least 1500 BCE). A byproduct of manufacturing that was disposed of as being too volatile was gasoline.

Sometimes, it takes an entirely new approach and perspective in order realize the potential of a technology. That is the Gravity dev team. That is the DarkWeb Ecosystem powered by BitcoinCashZero.

Continue to hate. We'll still be here. Growing.
Activity: 46
Activity: 38
LYRA2Z.COM

--- BCZ ---

Reserved for Pool

Low fee 0.5%. Payouts every 2hrs.
    ---------------------------------------
EXTENDED STATS
--------------------
https://www.lyra2z.com/images/walletpage.gif

Happymining!

Come and join us!

Discord:  https://discord.gg/ZptyqeH
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lyra2z
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AWLiBgs9lYlFt1WSPIBvkg

Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
Forks upon forks upon forks, what the coin, now why that algorithm though? It will be prime for FPGA miners but maybe that's seen as a positive for devs.
Do you by any change have the community that ABC retained, the Bitcoin.com, BitPay and Blockchain.info support, as well as the Coinbase support? Or a number of decentralized development teams like Bitcoin XT and Bitcoin Unlimited, as well as people like Joland Fyookball writing wallets, second-layer anonymity. Or people writing programming language over the script? Or Chris Pacia and his openbazaar project, as well as Purse.io support?
Or maybe you have the cult following of CSW, and the billions of USD that Calvin Ayre is willing to invest.

If you have none of those, chances are that this project is a waste of energy and forum space. It will never get listed anywhere and it's always going to be worth $0, with 0 adoption.

I guess you are missing the point of this fork/new coin here. Anyway the future will give you all your requested answers! Also negotiations with decent/reliable exchanges are already there....
Activity: 155
hi!

Pool.rig.tokyo will support you.
Also I can make explorer.

It will be good to join to testnet before mainnet launch.

Thank you.
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 59
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 183
http://gos.cx

BitcoinCash Zero will be forked from: GravityCoin $GXX, BitcoinZero $BZX, BitcoinCash ABC $BCH and BitcoinCash SV $BCHSV.

For the past month the future of BitcoinCash (BCH) has been in question as the camps of Mr. Ver and Mr. Wright hash it out for their preferred network upgrades to win the hard fork contest. Ver is in favor of the BitcoinCash ABC upgrades while Wright leads the way for BitcoinCash SV (Satoshi’s Vision). Effectively the BCH community is in turmoil and the entire crypto market in an upheaval over upgrades that frankly don’t amount to a hill of beans. Do “Hash Wars” take crypto to a different Dark Side? The repercussions of ABC vs SV are not warranted. What will happen when some truly significant changes are proposed?

On the first Friday of the new year 2019, January the 4th, Sir Isaac Newton’s Birthday, the GXX team will make snapshots, with their incredible KNIFE technology, of the BitcoinCash ABC (BCH), BitcoinCash (Satoshi’s Vision) (BCHSV), GravityCoin (GXX), and BitcoinZero (BZX) blockchains to create a new separate blockchain. Holders of any of the four coins will be able to claim the upgraded coin called BitcoinCash Zero from this quadruple fork.

The GXX development team is giving all BCH holders the opportunity to claim a substantially upgraded new BitcoinCash coin. This will be the first ever BitcoinCash privacy fork (Full Zerocoin protocol) and will also have Masternodes for daily passive income rewards, another first for BCH holders.

BitcoinCash Zero will become the premier mode and medium of electronic payments. BitcoinCash Zero has PoS (Zero 3.0), PoW, and PoSe (MasterNodes). BitcoinCash Zero is decentralized, accessible, financial empowerment. BitcoinCash Zero is a community asset and thereby pledges seamless apex level upgrades.

Believing in rights for anonymity and privacy is what has created GXX and its growing community. While we are happy to announce that variety of technological solutions were successfully implemented since the start of active development, we do not agree to stop here. Being further in its core beliefs for freedom of choice and privacy of personal life, GXX team is proud to state we are entering the next stage – utility, usage, and application of the developed technology. The first major step in entering the new field of development is going to be the test and release of BCZ DarkWeb Ecosystem – set of solutions and instruments for bringing DarkWeb browsing and shopping experience on the previously unobtainable level.

After the multiple chain injection on January 4th GXX team will start developing a set of products and applications in order to later combine it with BitcoinCash Zero ultimate private payments. The world has changed with blockchain and GXX team is about to push the existing limits of blockchain’s numerous applications.  

Stay tuned, stand for your freedom, and protect your right for privacy!

BitcoinCash Zero Coininfo:

* Coin Suffix: BCZ
* Algorithm: Lyra2Z CPU / GPU
* Target Spacing: 150 Seconds
* Retarget: every block
* Confirmation: 6 Blocks
* Maturity: 100 Blocks
* Blocks: ~576 per day
* Min TX Fee: 0.001 BCZ
* Block Size: 4MB

Ratio, circulating and max supply, MN collateral ( BCZnodes ) and other numbers will be updated and announced when officially calculated.

Official:
https://www.bitcoincashzero.com/

SourceCode:
https://github.com/BitcoinCashZero

Social Media:
https://discord.gg/HKv7ZRZ
https://medium.com/@BitcoinCashZero
https://twitter.com/bitcoincashzero
https://t.me/BitcoinCashZero_ann

StyleGuide:
https://www.bitcoincashzero.com/BCZ_logo_fonts.zip

Pages: