Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New! HBN Pool - The HELP Hobonickle Launch Initiative... - page 2. (Read 5694 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
In case you are just joining, pushpoold is being taken down and stratum implemented.

The pool may be down for a short while.

Feel free to join us in IRC.freenode.net #crypto-expert
Share difficulty adjusted to 24 per ahmed... should help a bit.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
Can we get Stratum? 11% stales, is rough

ahmed is twerking on it..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Can we get Stratum? 11% stales, is rough
fml
Threw up a node, on my VPS, incase anyone has issues with the wallet syncing. If this helps you, send some hobolove my way, and, if there's a bounty, yes please!!
lol
EiQBz3wgkXe8KNMXcxm6URHr4zbyaHLbVA
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
yep just waiting to get it set up, will be later today hopefully
Activity: 308
What port do we mine on? 8337 doesn't seem to work, neither does 8340?

~edit: never mind.

~edit again: getting a lot of "Pool not supplying work fast enough" will you be enabling stratum?
1:30 PM 19 blocks 10 MH/s
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Gonna run 100% donation for a while, then it's on with the daily 10 HBN patronage to the hoboking.
As promised, I'll show my hobo love, soon as I get home. 24 hours, 1 MH, 100% donation.

The stench of Hobo abounds!

As of 1 PM, 9 blocks found and just under 9 MH/s on the pool!
fml
As promised, I'll show my hobo love, soon as I get home. 24 hours, 1 MH, 100% donation.
shekezula pm me your address
the pool frontend modifications are still in progress this is actually just my generic frontend for all my pools so it defaults to LTC itll get modified soon
Activity: 206
Check Out Anoncoin.net | BattleCoinXchange.com
Come mine some Hobonickles [HBN] with us @...

http://75.156.208.65:8340/HBN/

And keeping with the spirit of The Hobo, there are a number of miners who are donating their first 24hrs of mining back to HBN. Donations will be used for bounties & giveaways, etc. You can donate if you choose to by setting your donation to 100% for the first 24hrs. This is optional.

Thanks! Smiley

edit:

You can join us in chat @ irc.freenode.net #crypto-expert

I want to personally thank this grassroots effort to get this coin off of the ground.. this is going to be the future of charity!!
Hobonickles, for when you feel the need to help someone, without breaking the bank.

Stratum support coming, donations split with a portion going to the HBN dev, so donations are supporting the network, not just the pool.

First public HBN pool (that I have seen posted.)

Oh nice! How much portion do I get? Did you want my HBN addy?
ahmed and pr9me are managing that portion of this, donations are set at 100% to the pool, and after 24 hours they will send out the coin.

No one's asked for my HBN addy, just wondering how you'll get it to me. Cheesy
Hobonickles, for when you feel the need to help someone, without breaking the bank.

Stratum support coming, donations split with a portion going to the HBN dev, so donations are supporting the network, not just the pool.

ahmed and pr9me are managing that portion of this, donations are set at 100% to the pool, and after 24 hours they will send out the coin.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
hello there  i'm connected now  i'll donate my first 24hrs  Grin

EDIT:

WWW.HOBONICKLE.COM new URL for pool and soon to come main site!
cmon peeps, lets help the hobonickel out!
Pages:
Jump to: