Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] [IEO] iCoin International - Investing in real diamond mining - page 6. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
 Buy now, sell on February 14. That can be a predictable trading 😁
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
 It will be very cool if I can tokenize the diamonds I have in my jewelry, and to start trading this, LOL
Guys, can I exchange my ICOIN to diamonds? If I buy on IEO, and the price grows over time, I will be able to afford a nice wedding ring, yep?
Does Millennium Mining Corp. has legit registration?
Activity: 182
It’s much better, you can buy 100 euro worth of ICOIN, and there is a little piece of a diamond behind it
Activity: 108
If they achieve their goal it should be fascinating
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
iCoin International do IEO exchange where is that ?? and when it starts when selling IEO I want to know more in detail.
the sales of tokens in Latoken are clear friends. but I hope there is another exchange for the IEO of this project. It looks like this project is promising. And I want to buy it later in another exchange. If they list other exchanges

I also hope that there are other exchanges like Bitforex because in my opinion IEO in Latoken is less promising and it won't make me invest there.
Hm... I wish all industries and business relations to apply blockchain.It’s very useful
Sounds very expensive...
OMG 1.0 to 1.5 million cubic meters of diamond bearing gravel
Activity: 532
I think that it is like in other diamond company - you can check who is the manufacturer of your particular purchased stone and it’s good
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
this one is a good one guys
Activity: 294
All big companies were so skeptical about crypto and now such a whale industries are switching to it
 In WP marked that it is 400-600 meter long (so big!)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
iCoin International do IEO exchange where is that ?? and when it starts when selling IEO I want to know more in detail.
the sales of tokens in Latoken are clear friends. but I hope there is another exchange for the IEO of this project. It looks like this project is promising. And I want to buy it later in another exchange. If they list other exchanges
Who knew first about Baimnawai Pool?
Activity: 532
We will look deeper into the blockchain of iCoin. How much is block chaining technology in this project?
diamonds you give are not fake?
Your product looks like a perfect idea for a gift. You are giving a coin and diamonds at the same time. Excellent!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Pages:
Jump to: