Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 78. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
At this price im still buying more Smiley dont really understand why its so cheap. maybe time to be known in the crypto world

At the moment price is low because there are a lot of coins entering the market. I expect price to rise as we approach the end of the PoW phase (+- 3.5 days).
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
At this price im still buying more Smiley dont really understand why its so cheap. maybe time to be known in the crypto world
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I changed all my old piggys to the new piggy - quick and easy process! Thanks guys! Cheesy
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
yah some coloring games are nice, also some abc reading books for different ages or school grades could help. Try to give some educational value in it. I know the funds are low but maybe it will develop through some provision of support and not scammed or ad linked websites where it comes to real money payments for the kids.

A good kid safe browser (a real kidsafe browser, not that clown stuff out there)  when they log in their account would be great too.

Smiley
I like the coin and the related idea. However would be nice to have some more games and stuff for the kids to show on the webpage.
Maybe some more advertising for the webpage related to the coin would help to boost the "project".
The value seems pretty stable as well which is another plus.

+1

At the moment we have 3 games, before this change to PoS happened I was working on adding more of this stuff you are talking about, some coloring pages and some more games were priority Smiley
I will pick up this projects again soon.

In the value field I was shooting for something higher, I think when this PoW week ends we will stabilize way higher then we are now.
But it's very nice to see people excited about the project and that wanna help. Let's see how we grow!
Activity: 503
I like the coin and the related idea. However would be nice to have some more games and stuff for the kids to show on the webpage.
Maybe some more advertising for the webpage related to the coin would help to boost the "project".
The value seems pretty stable as well which is another plus.

+1
Problem with piggy wallet on mac

Hi guys,

I bought some piggys from bittrex.

Installed the new wallet on my macbook

But it stays offline since last 12 hours. I have sent 5000 piggys but still not receiving.

Can somebody please help.

You're saying the new wallet doesn't sync for you?

Yes it stays offline.

I tried some further troubleshooting from the piggy coin website:
++++++++++
/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/bitcoin.conf () with the following code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
port=44481
rpcport=44480
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
++++++++++++++++
But there is no such file on my system.

Sorry, that part of the site needed an updated, try this:

Code:
/Users/username/Library/Application Support/newpiggycoin/newpiggycoin.conf () with the following code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
port=54481
rpcport=54480
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1

Can you also confirm having this piggybank: http://www.piggy-coin.com/Piggybanks/NewPiggybank%20v1.0Mac.zip  ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Problem with piggy wallet on mac

Hi guys,

I bought some piggys from bittrex.

Installed the new wallet on my macbook

But it stays offline since last 12 hours. I have sent 5000 piggys but still not receiving.

Can somebody please help.

You're saying the new wallet doesn't sync for you?

Yes it stays offline.

I tried some further troubleshooting from the piggy coin website:
++++++++++
/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/bitcoin.conf () with the following code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
port=44481
rpcport=44480
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
++++++++++++++++
But there is no such file on my system.
Have you swapped your old for your new Piggycoins? Please do it as fast as you can https://coinking.io/piggyswap.php
Activity: 154
More than half of POW is done, 4k blocks to go...

Having my Wallet ready for POS  Cool
Activity: 294
CoinMarketcap needs to be updated.

http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

I'm gonna ask them to.

PS: rearranged icons in the OP & added a word from our partners at cryptoarrow

Cool, the faucet doesn't work by the way

We are updating it atm.

Cool man, good work

I'm gonna ask them to.

We are updating it atm.

I'm gonna ask them to.

Activity: 140

CryptoBlox is happy to announce the addition of our new PiggyCoin Faucet to our site for all to use.  Come get some free PIGGY!  Smiley

We have donated a small amount to the faucet to get it up and running, any further donations from the community are welcomed.

http://www.cryptoblox.com/faucets/PiggyCoin/

We also provide a PIGGY Mining Pool from our Mining Portal.  Mine directly to your wallets, no registration required!

mine.cryptoblox.com

Cheers,
CryptoBlox

PiggyCoin, could you please add our pool to the OP as well?

mine.cryptoblox.com

Also, let me know if your in need of another Abe Explorer. We can set one up for 0.1 BTC. Half of what we usually charge.

Cheers,
CryptoBlox

I'm gonna ask them to.

Activity: 440
I have another wallet idea! full of em!

Add some sort of update tracker. a way to verify that the wallet is up to date.  Pop up in the corner if a update is available. if a mandatory update is required then kill the wallet and pop a warning.  Prevent from fork issues and bad nodes popping up if you had this checked every day (so if a pool leaves there wallet open it will crash if there is a mandatory update they dont have and need).

I also still think a piggyminer would be awesome.  a simple gui for new miners that will easily connect to the multipool to get piggy. this could easily be handed out to people with instructions and you could attract completely new miners/people who generally dont know much about crypto.  It defeats the difficult part of setting up.  I work in tech support and I can tell you people just dont know how to use there computers. let alone for something like crypto.   Piggy can easily become that bridge with cool pig rallys with a bunch of people in piggy shirts handing out piggyminers and piggybanks and piggytrust information.  The combination could be substantial. then throw IRC chat in the wallet to bring people together! expand the piggy world with every wallet Smiley
Piggycoin has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Piggycoin. As Piggycoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Piggycoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Piggycoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase () and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Piggycoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Questions please send us a message

Do you guys have any ETA for integration?

At the moment we only use the Coin Payments for our checkouts, shopping coins that are not supported are still performing the manual procedure described just above (We have plans to include Alt Accept once you have ready their integration).

Thanks for the quick answer!
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Piggycoin has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Piggycoin. As Piggycoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Piggycoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Piggycoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase () and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Piggycoin, and send wallet address for payment.

At the moment we only use the Coin Payments for our checkouts, shopping coins that are not supported are still performing the manual procedure described just above (We have plans to include Alt Accept once you have ready their integration).

Pages:
Jump to: