Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 37. (Read 147748 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Btw I did want to ask anyone figure out how to get p2pool to work yet?

p2pool has crashed my computer everytime i ever tried getting on prolly strickly for tech wizard$,,thanks
ok thanks what about the gem wallet do you have it working for linux ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

p2pool has crashed my computer everytime i ever tried getting on prolly strickly for tech wizard$,,thanks
ok guys any reason why i don't see the gem part in my wallet i compiled the QT part on linux i know mineral said he was woring on it but the front page does say linux gem wallet anything i need to do to get this to work ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
The 0.4.1.5 fix for stake reward on small amounts looks good, mineral!

Hopefully we have caught all the stake-mining credit issues now, and BitGem is becoming one of the best stake coins.

I will test again when the protocol update becomes active on July15.

By the way, I see you also picked up the change I had mentioned they did for BitBar in wallet.cpp, which it turns out is not needed - it's only cosmetic, but shouldn't hurt. I'll send you a PM about it.   (and note for any Bitbar users: BitBar is still broken for small stake amounts. I'll try to followup with the developers of BTB and other stake-mining coins to get them fixed as time permits)
Hey mineral you got the gem wallet to work now for linux ?
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
gnm1kszeEuzTFK3zWWSAvAx7hAr9FPcDJy

Thanks.

-Branzig.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Will, p2pool the networks.py file, how do I configure join it?
What's diff at can you solo mine right now or no?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
People sellin so cheap. If this currency survives, which I think it will due to the support and dev behind it, now is the time to buy. I can mine around 2.5-3.5 coins per day, and if I were to value this coin off what I can make mining litecoin or BTC, that should put each gem at .03-.04 per.

Buy buy buy.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I'm using the new update. I just d/led it from github, for the first time, about 2 hours ago.

edit: Ok ya bitgemd is showing the version as 0.4.1-nvc....

So have the gui windows wallet bins been updated, but not the linux bitgemd ?   That's disappointing if true.  Thanks for any help...

edit 2: erased all earlier files. i might have gimped something. re/dling block chain seeing if this will work one more time...

edit 3: ok no more error message now, could be good.  Does 11419 blocks sound about right?

Yep sounds right. Im showing 11420 now
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I'm using the new update. I just d/led it from github, for the first time, about 2 hours ago.

edit: Ok ya bitgemd is showing the version as 0.4.1-nvc....

So have the gui windows wallet bins been updated, but not the linux bitgemd ?   That's disappointing if true.  Thanks for any help...

edit 2: erased all earlier files. i might have gimped something. re/dling block chain seeing if this will work one more time...

edit 3: ok no more error message now, could be good.  Does 11419 blocks sound about right?
Kinda bored thought I'd try this co..err..gem out today.

The block explorer is down though. Is this coin working ok currently?

I'm getting a "checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download or notify developers" in my bitgemd.

So I guess I'm notifying the developers currently.  Does anyone know if 11417 blocks sounds right for the network? I can't download anymore...

Read the page before this one he released a update
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Kinda bored thought I'd try this co..err..gem out today.

The block explorer is down though. Is this coin working ok currently?

I'm getting a "checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download or notify developers" in my bitgemd.

So I guess I'm notifying the developers currently.  Does anyone know if 11417 blocks sounds right for the network? I can't download anymore...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
This shit has to be a joke. GemWallet? Cheesy
why i think it's a great idea something no-one else has tried at all
Yes, a gimmicky display method that really makes no practical sense is exactly what cryptocurrency needs.

I have been on your side hazard. If this were another litecoin copy paste clone sure. But the developer is trying something. Not going on a marketing campaign to attract value to something that takes 5 mins to create based off of other peoples work. I believe your comment about what crypto needs in a little hypocritical. Did we really need Weedcoin?

As you have shown they can be produced in minutes Smiley And a developer actually developing should not be discouraged

anyone want to trade so gems for 30k of zenithcoin?
Yes, a gimmicky display method that really makes no practical sense is exactly what cryptocurrency needs.
people can trade gems i believe gives them something else to do
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
whats about difficulty?

its very high now - with low hashrate...

should the diff not be retargeted after every block?
I was just going to ask that it's not moving
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
whats about difficulty?

its very high now - with low hashrate...

should the diff not be retargeted after every block?
Pages:
Jump to: