Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW UPDATED AND SHINY!] AudioCoin ADC - Where Music Meets The Blockchain - page 5. (Read 46784 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
what are total supply and POS apr? tnx
Activity: 16
AudioCoin (ADC) is proudly sporting a brand-new look and an updated roadmap for 2018 and beyond.

Here are the highlights for 2018:

AudioCoin Marketplace launch
Aurovine platform relaunch
Partnerships with artists, labels, stores, concerts, and festivals (TBA)

AudioCoin Marketplace launch:

An online community and directory of artists, labels, festivals, stores, and studios accepting ADC for a range of music-related products and services.

Aurovine Relaunch:

Aurovine – the first blockchain-based music streaming, marketing, and monetization platform – is planned to relaunch in Q4.2018 with a brand-new user interface, an improved streaming engine, new artist and record label partnerships (stay tuned), a brand new ADC rewards system, crowdfunding, and royalty sharing.

AudioCoin-Powered artist and fan rewards:

Artists:
Receive ADC when your music is streamed online
Spend ADC in the ADC Marketplace on music services to advance your musical career
Get exclusive access to the BlockTools suite of blockchain-based marketing services
Crowdfund your next music project

Fans:
Earn ADC by Liking, Rating, & Sharing music on social media
Earn ADC for appearing at preconfigured geo-location zones

In addition, Aurovine is introducing a smart contract-based royalty sharing solution so fans can invest in their favorite artists and automatically receive a share of future revenues.

ADC Partnerships:

AudioCoin has a dedicated business development unit actively working to forge new partnerships with artists, labels, festivals, stores, and studios.

It’s going to be a big year for AudioCoin!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
dead? rekt? or just a new topic?
dumped hard today
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 82
This project really had some potential... anything new to report?
Activity: 112
What's APR now? between 6% and 9%? And what is total and max supply? thnx Smiley
Activity: 9
This still working? What number of coins i need to stake for less time?
Activity: 155
First time I hear of this while it's been on for quite some time. Wonder how I've missed this...glad I am not too late because from the looks of things it's slowly but steady coming together
Activity: 120
Merit: 2

cool project ?  it has potential?? LOL you bunch of dickwads, just throw around words acting like experts, while know jack about anything.

This is just another of tons of useless coins rotting at the bottom of the pit. If these shitty coins ever go up, it will not be because of their "potential" but only because of the overall market hype, the type we saw end of last year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Still hard to believe all these crappy projects with much higher MC's . . . .

ADC has potential - for the life of me, I don't understand why it hasn't caught on anywhere

Marketing is needed. Perhaps more vocal about Blockpool . .

https://medium.com/blockpool/what-is-myblockpool-and-why-should-you-care-fa9a4ed338ad

I guess the general music buyer/listener just isn't interested - but most don't even know things like this exist.

In the ANN it says Blockpool is building on top of ADC?

Well, here is the latest Blockpool news: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/05/23/1510534/0/en/OpSec-Partners-with-Blockpool-to-Develop-Blockchain-Security-Applications.html
Activity: 79
I recommend using the latest wallet version.  If the wallet syncs fine and you are staking. Ignore what the debug log is saying.
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
We visited MIDEM 2016 and discussed our blockchain proposal with several companies.
The blockchain panel validated our current work and first mover advantage.
We're in talks with several companies regarding SAAS applications.

On the Aurovine side, we are working on a more robust platform with a substantial POC project.
The wallet issues are now being addressed and we should have a much more robust system within 7-10 days.

good to know!
thanks a lot for the heads up!
would be good to have more posts on social media with it
Activity: 70
We visited MIDEM 2016 and discussed our blockchain proposal with several companies.
The blockchain panel validated our current work and first mover advantage.
We're in talks with several companies regarding SAAS applications.

On the Aurovine side, we are working on a more robust platform with a substantial POC project.
The wallet issues are now being addressed and we should have a much more robust system within 7-10 days.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
is there still any development happening on this project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 2
Any word on ADC combining with BPL? coinswaps?  Where is the best source to get information/updates on developments of this nature?
Activity: 2
Any updates on audiocoin?  There is hardly any trade volume?  Is it worth a further investment?
Pages:
Jump to: