Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 27. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Great! I received the new token on my ethereum address.

What we have to do with the tokens of old contract? is it better to burn them?

You can simply unwatch the old token contract in mist wallet. Just hover over the old token contract till you see the trashcan.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Great! I received the new token on my ethereum address.

What we have to do with the tokens of old contract? is it better to burn them?
legendary
Assisting humanity's great blockchain migration

Due to issues verifying the contract source code of Newbium (NEWB_ETH) token on Ethereum we were forced to generate a new Newbium token.  This new contract source code is verified by Etherscan.  

Old unverified Newbium token: https://etherscan.io/token/0x569348f5204f0491a137c0b8bd5b0ab72c5a659c  

Our new verified Newbium token: https://etherscan.io/token/0x814964b1bceaf24e26296d031eadf134a2ca4105

This will have minimal impact to holders as we have already distributed verified NEWB_ETH tokens to all holders, your NEWB_ETH amounts are the same.  All that is required from holders is to watch the verified NEWB token in your ETH wallets.

Name: Newbium
Verified NEWB contract address: 0x814964b1bceAf24e26296D031EaDf134a2Ca4105
Decimals: 0
Currency Code: NEWB
legendary
Activity: 1050
Anyone know of a good captcha timer script? Something like after solving a captcha, timer resets and you have to wait some time for the next captcha, also records IP, user, times solved, etc.?

Got an idea for Newbium distribution.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
What's the plan for NEWB-ETH?

Is there a new NEWBIUM Etherereum ERC20 contract?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x814964b1bceaf24e26296d031eadf134a2ca4105

and the old ERC20 contract - no longer valid?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x569348f5204f0491a137c0b8bd5b0ab72c5a659c
legendary
We have submitted 2 updates to coinmarketcap.

1. new NEWB coin icon
2. circulating supply has now crossed 30,000,000

These changes should be reflected within 7 days ago.
legendary
Our Newbium slack community has become much more active over the pass few weeks, our team size have doubled and the slack is much more engaging than anytime since it's creation.     

https://newbium.slack.com/
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
okay...
thank you so much.
legendary
As per filtering the 80% if, there is a way to measure community member participation after receiving the bounty of the social media platforms and possibly their visit relative to newbium performance on the C-cex exchange, it could help filter superficially.  
I'm sure we will find a simple solution for this filtering problem.
Activity: 867
We are currently working out the details for a massive NEWB distribution push.
Interesting! Waiting for news, great news ...
legendary
A tentative look at our new NEWB coin icon:

legendary
please help me!! Cry

i sent NEWB assets from mynxt to poloniex nxt wallet 4 month ago.
i mistake...
i can create ticket for poloniex. but no reply...
will not the coins come back again? Cry

my transaction
https://mynxt.info/transaction/1891119401257999532

sorry bad english.
thanks.

Unfortunately only Poloniex can help because only they have access to the deposit address.  You have to keep following up with them, let them know the amount in USD also so that they will understand better.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be a part of the revolution
Ok so what's the plan gonna be like so we can as well contribute our ideas... we all want what is best for NEWB

We are taking our time because we are working within some constraints such as keeping the distribution very simple and making sure those who receive NEWB will be able to add value to the NEWB market & community.

If we randomly distribute to 50,000 people there is a fair chance that only 15-20% will be really engaged in the NEWB market & community.  The other 80% would not be much help so we need to find ways to filter out this 80%.  If we find these filtering solutions then we can increase the chance to only distribute to those who will really engage in the NEWB market & community.  This is a win/win for everyone in the NEWB market & community.

As per filtering the 80% if, there is a way to measure community member participation after receiving the bounty of the social media platforms and possibly their visit relative to newbium performance on the C-cex exchange, it could help filter superficially.   
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
please help me!! Cry

i mistake...

my transaction

sorry bad english.
thanks.

It is not traded on poloniex and you will find it very hard to get support there.I think only landomata can advise you on this.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
please help me!! Cry

i mistake...

my transaction

sorry bad english.
thanks.
Activity: 111
Cryptowhiz
Ok so what's the plan gonna be like so we can as well contribute our ideas... we all want what is best for NEWB

We are taking our time because we are working within some constraints such as keeping the distribution very simple and making sure those who receive NEWB will be able to add value to the NEWB market & community.

If we randomly distribute to 50,000 people there is a fair chance that only 15-20% will be really engaged in the NEWB market & community.  The other 80% would not be much help so we need to find ways to filter out this 80%.  If we find these filtering solutions then we can increase the chance to only distribute to those who will really engage in the NEWB market & community.  This is a win/win for everyone in the NEWB market & community.

I agree with this too... so let's all work it out together as a team and NEWBIUM will go places.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Our aim is to get some NEWB into the hands of 50,000 people.
so more ppl will know about NEWB. That's good plan Smiley

Better distribution = more stable market

Sounds interesting and good ... what are you planning to reach that goal?

By the way: when will Newbium go to bittrex or polonium? Is there a plan about that?
legendary

Activity: 111
Cryptowhiz

legendary
Activity: 1050

Pages:
Jump to: