Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 34. (Read 153787 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Question, for cold storage, where do i send NEWB after buying it on C-CEX?Do i send them to a NXT address?

Sorry for late reply, yes, a normal Nxt address on the Nxt blockchain is fine.  The NEWB traded on C-Cex uses the Nxt blockchain.

Thanks i figured it out!! Cheesy
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
can nxtty be swapped for newbuim?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Question, for cold storage, where do i send NEWB after buying it on C-CEX?Do i send them to a NXT address?

Sorry for late reply, yes, a normal Nxt address on the Nxt blockchain is fine.  The NEWB traded on C-Cex uses the Nxt blockchain.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Where can I learn about this program?

We are open to facilitating NEWB_ETH to NEWB_NXT swaps based on final June 1, 2016 crowdsale price of 198 SAT/NEWB as mentioned here: http://www.newbium.com/crowdsale

If you wish to partake of this facility please send us an e-mail from your crowdsale confirmation e-mail address.

And how much i receive newb_nxt for newb_eth. What the plan for eth tokens? Maybe better to swap them on waves and add on cryptopia. And why newbium isn't on cryptopia yeat? It cost not so much to add it here...

For us to know your swap amount we need to receive a message from your confirmation e-mail.  Yes, cryptopia is an exchange we have been looking closely at lately.

Eh,... just say me please the rate of swap ? how much i receive NEWB_NXT for 1 NEWB_ETH? 

Cryptopia is good choice. Thanks. Will hope NEWB wil be added there. There is only one time fee.

I think theres no need to swap ur newb to nxt since the latter is much worse than any fucking newbium. As for the crowdsale I would suggest u to go with janus blockchain. Just use janus in-build escrow to mitigate the risk for noob backers and put a warning on ur site that newb token will be sent out within two months after crowdsale closure.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
legendary
Assisting humanity's great blockchain migration

Payments for the week of April 2nd to April 8th have been sent out.
legendary
Do I risk anything if I don't ask for conversion from  NEWB_ETH to NEWB_NXT?
Will it be always possible?
I ask this because I like the token on Ethereum blockchain and I hope that will be developed in future.
There is no risk if you keep holding your NEWB_ETH, the swap process will not end. 

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Do I risk anything if I don't ask for conversion from  NEWB_ETH to NEWB_NXT?
Will it be always possible?
I ask this because I like the token on Ethereum blockchain and I hope that will be developed in future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We are open to facilitating NEWB_ETH to NEWB_NXT swaps based on final June 1, 2016 crowdsale price of 198 SAT/NEWB as mentioned here: http://www.newbium.com/crowdsale

If you wish to partake of this facility please send us an e-mail from your crowdsale confirmation e-mail address.

And how much i receive newb_nxt for newb_eth. What the plan for eth tokens? Maybe better to swap them on waves and add on cryptopia. And why newbium isn't on cryptopia yeat? It cost not so much to add it here...

For us to know your swap amount we need to receive a message from your confirmation e-mail.  Yes, cryptopia is an exchange we have been looking closely at lately.

Eh,... just say me please the rate of swap ? how much i receive NEWB_NXT for 1 NEWB_ETH? 

Cryptopia is good choice. Thanks. Will hope NEWB wil be added there. There is only one time fee.

legendary

Activity: 154

legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Anyone want to buy newb_eth?
Activity: 158
Any exchange for newb_eth after 1 year?
At this time we do not have an exchange for Newb_eth but we have started a Newb_Eth to Newb_Nxt swap program for Newbium Eth token holders. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

1) Payments for the week of March 26th to April 1st have been sent out.

2) We have just completed major back-end optimization work with the objective to improve the site speed of https://coins.newbium.com , we have managed to reduce load times by over 60%.  This improvement puts us ahead of 85% of the sites on the internet, with the coming Google mobile-first index we are positioning ourselves to take maximum advantage from this massive change in how sites will be ranked by Google.  

By becoming one of the fastest sites on the internet we will greatly improve our user experience and conversion rates.  We plan to dedicate extreme focus over the next few months on further speed optimization work so that we are ready for the coming massive change.

Awesome news lando, never doubted this project. Still a big supporter.
legendary

1) Payments for the week of March 26th to April 1st have been sent out.

2) We have just completed major back-end optimization work with the objective to improve the site speed of https://coins.newbium.com , we have managed to reduce load times by over 60%.  This improvement puts us ahead of 85% of the sites on the internet, with the coming Google mobile-first index we are positioning ourselves to take maximum advantage from this massive change in how sites will be ranked by Google.  

By becoming one of the fastest sites on the internet we will greatly improve our user experience and conversion rates.  We plan to dedicate extreme focus over the next few months on further speed optimization work so that we are ready for the coming massive change.

legendary

Looks like dev got's no plan for newb_eth. Even newb (nxt) got not much trade volume.

We are very much committed to both Newb_Eth & Newb_Nxt for the long term.  Volumes for Newb_nxt will definitely grow as we focus over time.  Do bare in mind that one of our major goals for the year is to get Newb_Nxt price over USD 0.05 per. Newb by December 31st. 2017.

legendary
At this time we do not have an exchange for Newb_eth but we have started a Newb_Eth to Newb_Nxt swap program for Newbium Eth token holders. 
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Looks like dev got's no plan for newb_eth. Even newb (nxt) got not much trade volume.
Activity: 158
Pages:
Jump to: