Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 85. (Read 153786 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
can jr member receive some coins?

Yes, you can if you join our bounties.

Other than the signature campaign, are there other bounties still available?
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Has anyone deposited Newbium successfully at C-cex?  Doesn't seem to be much volume there, any other exchanges coming?

Nxt AE is our other exchange at the moment, we are looking at other exchanges as well

There seems to be some issues with wallet maintenance at the moment at C-Cex...so deposits are not being reflected, we are following up with C-Cex regarding the issue.

Maintenance... Has been a week, there is no way to deal.
You should contact bittrex as soon as possible, for newbium, it will be a good choice.
What how do? dev.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Has anyone deposited Newbium successfully at C-cex?  Doesn't seem to be much volume there, any other exchanges coming?

Nxt AE is our other exchange at the moment, we are looking at other exchanges as well

There seems to be some issues with wallet maintenance at the moment at C-Cex...so deposits are not being reflected, we are following up with C-Cex regarding the issue.

Maintenance... Has been a week, there is no way to deal.
You should contact bittrex as soon as possible, for newbium, it will be a good choice.
legendary
Activity: 2184

Activity: 252
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

When distribuiton eth?
legendary

Activity: 438
@landomata

sent you a pm.
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Haven't been here for a while, what's the update for Ether Blockchain, and when do bounties go into effect  Huh

1) Bounties & bonues will be distributed once we finish the initial Newbium (Nxt) distribution.

2) Newbium (Eth) blockchain distribution process & plan will be published within 7 - 10 days.

We need to finish the distribution related to Newbium (Nxt) before we can begin distribution for Newbium (Eth)

Might be a good idea to put a countdown on these "important" dates Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Haven't been here for a while, what's the update for Ether Blockchain, and when do bounties go into effect  Huh

1) Bounties & bonues will be distributed once we finish the initial Newbium (Nxt) distribution.

2) Newbium (Eth) blockchain distribution process & plan will be published within 7 - 10 days.

We need to finish the distribution related to Newbium (Nxt) before we can begin distribution for Newbium (Eth)

Thanks!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

OK Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 924
The top20 can now be sliced to show only the top:

That's a really good idea: the original looked kinds cluttered.
legendary
Where can i find a white paper/ tutorial or something like that? The "whitepaper- link" in op leads me to the newbium homepage but i can´t find the white paper.

http://www.newbium.com/newbiumwhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 438
@landomata

sent you a pm.
legendary
Activity: 1310
@landomata

sent you a pm.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Where can i find a white paper/ tutorial or something like that? The "whitepaper- link" in op leads me to the newbium homepage but i can´t find the white paper.
legendary
legendary
Can I somehow trade my NXTTYACCIs for Newbium?

I missed the ICO by two days :/

We are not able to trade ACCI for NEWB at this time.

Is there anything I can do with those ACCIs?

I have a couple of thousands of them and they are just lying around :/

ACCI will be integrated at a later date into the Newbium platform.
Pages:
Jump to: