Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW:BlocSide Sports - Changing the Future of Football through Blockchain - page 2. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Quite an interesting project. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Very impressive.whicch are the ICO start dates please?

The ICO public token sale is currently going on right now, the sale closes on Wednesday, May 9th, 2018. Head to blocside.io to register now before the sale is over.
copper member
Activity: 206
Thinking of the millions of soccer fans in the world today, I know many will support the project
Is it reserved only for soccer fans?
No. pls dont misquote me cryptowritedu. I meant the project has a huge potential for expansion. not just for soccer fans but even other investors
No hard feelings. was concerned with what you had said
following..
Activity: 151
Great idea..wondering how it was born. success
Activity: 151
I agree, it has alot of potential to grow..
Activity: 98
very promising project. i'm tuned for more next information
Activity: 136
Thinking of the millions of soccer fans in the world today, I know many will support the project
No. pls dont misquote me cryptowritedu. I meant the project has a huge potential for expansion. not just for soccer fans but even other investors
No hard feelings. was concerned with what you had said
Activity: 238
I also agree, it has a great market and many potential supporters
Activity: 342
Activity: 342
Activity: 116
Very impressive.whicch are the ICO start dates please?
Activity: 37
There are so many issues to be solved in football today..hope you'll make it better
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
This a very unique project in the blockchain space. wish you good luck guys
Cool project. I also like the project goals. Time to make football better than it is
BlocSide Sports is first to trial Aventus Protocol source-code for the 2018 World Cup!

"What we are talking about here is an entirely fair and secure blockchain-based system, which virtually eliminates ticketing fraud and the scourge of unregulated touting." - Aventus co-found Annika Monari

BlocSide Sports, Token Sale UPDATE:

Thanks to the overwhelming demand based off of the Asia roadshow that our CEO and advisors have been on last couple weeks, and our participation in the LA Crypto Invest Summit tomorrow, we have decided to EXTEND our token sale until May 9th, 2018.

https://i.imgur.com/mkvTq4k.png?1

We are extremely excited about these ventures and the progress that is being made as we head into the final 10 days of our token sale.

To register for our token sale, head to blocside.io today! To chat with the team and the rest of the BlocSide community, join our telegram group here: https://t.me/blocside_sports
What's the date on the final release?

We are on track for a Mid-May release as of now!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What's the date on the final release?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Is BlocSide B2B or B2C? Meaning, are you guys offering a service to established businesses in the sports industry, or will customers and fans have a use for Blocside as well?

BlocSide is both a B2B and B2C:

B2C because our digital platform will help improve fan engagement through frictionless payments, mobile ticketing, augmented reality, and Blockchain technology. In addition, our MVP Token will function first as a gateway for consumers and specifically, the most passionate football fans, to purchase exclusive goods and services, and be rewarded with exclusive access, content, and experiences on the BlocSide Platform.

Additionally, BlocSide will function as a B2B. Contingent upon the successful implementation of the BlocSide Platform, we will consider exploring opportunities to license the proprietary API to other professional football clubs. We will offer our software as “white label” product to clubs that will integrate with that team’s current web and retail technical solutions. The ability to license out the BlocSide Platform will offer opportunities to expand Token usage and adoption.

Interesting. It seems like you guys just want to offer whatever it is that fans want. That's how all business should operate at a fundamental level. Just give the customers what they want, ultimately.

I've seen a lot of people using token holding as a way to vote on new features for the platform. This would be a great way for you guys to always know what customers are looking for next, have you considered having a voting system?
Pages:
Jump to: