Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Newscrypto HOLDER REWARDS - Join now! 🔥💰 - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 102
It's seems maximum I will get as free token, if I had hold huge amount of NWC. No project had gave this much for just holding
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Great.It's was good news for the NWC holding traders. It build new trust and intrest over NWC. This project take care of the buyer of their tokens  Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
can't wait. already holding NWC tokens, but I'm buying more for this event. Keep up the good trend.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
Oh, nice!  Grin

So hold on, if I understand correctly if I purchase 200,000 NWC and just hold them, I will get about 1500 USD?

If people see this opportunity then I guess the will also rise hehe.

Is the only option to apply through telegram bot? And where do we provide these photos of Trade History?
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5

At NewsCrypto.io we celebrating the listing of our NWC token on 6th exchange (HitBTC) and we decided to give something back to the community and NWC holders. The NWC token is already listed and trading on KuCoin, Probit, CAT.EX, BigONE and Dcoin. We would like to thank everyone that supports our project with investing in the Newscrypto coin. This is why we feel obligated to give something back.

HOLDERS EVENT

The Holder event will last for 10 months, during this time you can earn rewards in exchange for holding a NWC token.

Hold 5,000 NWC tokens = get 400 NWC tokens for FREE!
     ★Hold 10,000 NWC tokens = get 1,000 NWC tokens for FREE!
     ★Hold 20,000 NWC tokens = get 2,300 NWC tokens for FREE!
     ★Hold 30,000 NWC tokens = get 3,500 NWC tokens for FREE!
     ★Hold 50,000 NWC tokens = get 7,000 NWC tokens for FREE!
       ★Hold 75,000 NWC tokens = get 11,000 NWC tokens for FREE!
         ★Hold 100,000 NWC tokens = get 20,000 NWC tokens for FREE!
         ★Hold 200,000 NWC tokens = get 50,000 NWC tokens for FREE!

PARTICIPATE

All you have to do is buy the number of NWC tokens you want to hold (minimum 5000 NWC) and hold them for 3 months. Once you buy the tokens apply through our official telegram bot and you are officially joined in the Holders Event. Please kindly note that you cannot join the event if you bought tokens before the event started. The Holders event starts on March 8th 2020 and it lasts for 10 months.

Once you enter the event, make sure you screenshot Trade History that proves you really bought the coins on the chosen exchange. These photos will not be shared with the public, however, you need to show it to the Newscrypto.io staff so they can verify it.

We reserve the right to suspend anyone immediately from the event if we suspect the manipulation of Holder rewards rules.

If you have any additional questions regarding the holders event please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] or on our official telegram chat.

Thank you again for your support.

NWC team
Pages:
Jump to: