Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 48. (Read 101968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
So what do you guys think about NEM then?  Any different?

NEM won't be able to go ahead without full source, will it?
I trust utopianfuture, though.

Nope, nothing will happen until April, I suggested he build on top of the Nxt blockchain, would be way more successful. We are going to have many clones of Nxt, and the successful ones will be on top of Nxt blockchain and able to utilize features.

Just looked at the NEM thread, and it has taken off more than I thought!
As I say, I trust utopian, and will follow that thread.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Nope, nothing will happen until April, I suggested he build on top of the Nxt blockchain, would be way more successful. We are going to have many clones of Nxt, and the successful ones will be on top of Nxt blockchain and able to utilize features.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
He keeps getting requests and "I sent you NXT" from newbies who are hopping and praying this will work.
legendary
Frictionless - you've already stated that you are starting from scratch:

NEX will be working on an entirely new code base because NXT itself is not worth building a foundation on.

And yet your first post still claims to have multiple features completed:

You should edit your first post to inform everyone that the features which you claim are complete are actually not completed at all.

So basically he now has nothing but the concept anymore...

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Frictionless - you've already stated that you are starting from scratch:

NEX will be working on an entirely new code base because NXT itself is not worth building a foundation on.

And yet your first post still claims to have multiple features completed:

- Decentralized Alias System / DNS - Complete
     Register names and assign them to URIs.  URIs can be anything from web addresses to NEX account numbers.  These aliases will be tradeable in the near future.
- Basic DDoS Protection - Complete
- Decentralized Asset Exchange / Colored Coins - Done, but not yet implemented.
     This allows gateways to issue assets on the NEX network.  These assets can include cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, etc), fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RMB, etc), stocks and other assets.
- Transparent Mining - Complete.
     Transactions are encrypted.  Only PoS block generator can decrypt transactions.
- Arbitrary Messaging - Complete. Implementation on block 40,000.
- Instant Transactions - Requires peer review
- Decentralized Marketplace / Auction - In progress
     Buy or sell goods/services in a distributed manner.  All listings are broadcast to all nodes on the network in P2P fashion.
- Distributed Storage - In progress
- Multi-signatures - In progress
- Blockchain Shrinking - In progress
- Two-phase Payments - In progress
     Software supported escrow transactions
- Voting System - In progress
- Reputation System - Will be implemented after Voting System
     Account trust rating system.  Check if sellers on the distributed exchange have a good history, if stock issuers pay dividends and if gateways honor their asset redemptions.
- Decentralized Mixing Service - Concept not ready - Cryptographers please contact core dev team members
- Distributed Computing - Concept not ready
- Smart Contracts - Concept not ready
- Hardware Wallets - Conceptual Stage - Java smart card developers please contact core dev team members
- Advanced DDoS Protection: Project Kharon - Conceptual Stage - Neural net programmers please contact core dev team members

You should edit your first post to inform everyone that the features which you claim are complete are actually not completed at all.
legendary
If it was a joke,  then why spend the time to write a long essay on it?

Basically because it's beginning to look like a scam more and more.
I was really willing to think you had some good intentions.
Yet you are now going to take money for stake, which clearly is against your stated "fairness" principle. You hide the fact that you are actually receiving $100,000 at current price and are calling it "charity". When given the alternative of burning said NXT you ignore the question, now up to a total of four times.
You have used people's intellectual property and only reluctantly removed it after numerous requests.
You have stolen an idea for leveled coins from someone who posted the plan only yesterday and made it look like you were doing him a favour.

In short, in the space of not two days, your ACTIONS put the lie to your good intentions.

I sincerely warn people to be so very careful about this.

I am a NXT holder. I put that out here to at least be open where I am coming from.

Check these facts in this thread and in the others for yourself:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4652305
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422309.80

Bah.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I want to exchange 1000 NXT for Nex.  
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
How it will work is:

Frictionless will continue to brag about how NEX is better than NXT, even though he can only copy it. He claims he is adding new features, but in reality the NXT team is doing all the things he claims he is doing. As soon as the NXT team makes a release, frictionless will claim he did it.

As to what people will get, only time will tell. The distribution method keeps changing and it seems that frictionless has 100% control over all aspects of NEX distribution. Will it really be fair? What can anybody do if it isn't? If frictionless is actually writing code and adding features, it would be a different story, but his idea of writing code is decompiling NXT code. also, since NXT source is supposed to be so bad according to him, why on earth is he using any NXT source code at all. Shouldn't he simply write an entirely new version from scratch?

Why did he steal all of NXT marketing materials, just changed "NXT" to "NEX", sometimes he didn't even both to do this. Why would someone spend so much time if he isn't planning on making a profit somehow. Where do you think that profit will come from?

Some cloned version of NXT that is exactly the same tech as NXT without anything new except a genesis block. Just don't send any BTC or NXT to him, and certainly don't burn any. All you will get back is worthless NEX. Without a community, trading market, etc. NEX will have no real world value.

NXT already has half a dozen exchanges, fiat gateways, over ten thousand stakeholders, and on and on. New releases come out weekly, sometimes more often.

His claim that 50 NEX for one NXT is generous is absurd. That is 0.02 ratio, basically he is saying that NEX already has the peak LTC/BTC ratio LTC ever got, when NEX is so far totally vapor and a 100% clone of NXT. When LTC got the 0.02 ratio ($50 LTC), it was already on major exchanges, accepted in many websites, etc. It also actually had a speed improvement over BTC.

At best NEX is a joke, at worst it will be a scam that leaves anybody that puts anything into it without anything.

If you want one billion coins without any market, you can do that yourself without NEX. Just issue it using NXT asset exchange.

James

Nailed it.

If it was a joke,  then why spend the time to write a long essay on it?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
How it will work is:

Frictionless will continue to brag about how NEX is better than NXT, even though he can only copy it. He claims he is adding new features, but in reality the NXT team is doing all the things he claims he is doing. As soon as the NXT team makes a release, frictionless will claim he did it.

As to what people will get, only time will tell. The distribution method keeps changing and it seems that frictionless has 100% control over all aspects of NEX distribution. Will it really be fair? What can anybody do if it isn't? If frictionless is actually writing code and adding features, it would be a different story, but his idea of writing code is decompiling NXT code. also, since NXT source is supposed to be so bad according to him, why on earth is he using any NXT source code at all. Shouldn't he simply write an entirely new version from scratch?

Why did he steal all of NXT marketing materials, just changed "NXT" to "NEX", sometimes he didn't even both to do this. Why would someone spend so much time if he isn't planning on making a profit somehow. Where do you think that profit will come from?

Some cloned version of NXT that is exactly the same tech as NXT without anything new except a genesis block. Just don't send any BTC or NXT to him, and certainly don't burn any. All you will get back is worthless NEX. Without a community, trading market, etc. NEX will have no real world value.

NXT already has half a dozen exchanges, fiat gateways, over ten thousand stakeholders, and on and on. New releases come out weekly, sometimes more often.

His claim that 50 NEX for one NXT is generous is absurd. That is 0.02 ratio, basically he is saying that NEX already has the peak LTC/BTC ratio LTC ever got, when NEX is so far totally vapor and a 100% clone of NXT. When LTC got the 0.02 ratio ($50 LTC), it was already on major exchanges, accepted in many websites, etc. It also actually had a speed improvement over BTC.

At best NEX is a joke, at worst it will be a scam that leaves anybody that puts anything into it without anything.

If you want one billion coins without any market, you can do that yourself without NEX. Just issue it using NXT asset exchange.

James

Nailed it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
NXT have very hard for end user client and i use this easy installer https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,1902.0.html - I wish you to make installer like this for beta or official release of client
Activity: 145
looks interesting i'm in!
Activity: 137
I thingK this coin have potential  

yes; pls include me in the issue.. thx

Fixed it for ya, bro.

Thx - I am from Bulgaria - my English is not so gut.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
So when are we going to go live with nex over NXT AE?
Activity: 238
How it will work is:

James

+1

Maybe we should float nex over the NXT asset exchange, and allow all of the "interested" dudes here first bite at them ?

And maybe someone here should ask some questions about the iXcoin premine ?  Eh, eh, fair distribution, eh?
I actually like iXcoin, can I have some of your premine, please, FC?

I've already done this in the Asset Exchange testnet:

# ncli getAssetIds holms.cloudapp.net

assetIds:

# ncli getAsset holms.cloudapp.net 15328485893864579482

account: 16155265664111966451
    description: ImagineFairness
    name: NEX
    quantity: 1000000000

#
I thingK this coin have potential  

yes; pls include me in the issue.. thx

Fixed it for ya, bro.
How it will work is:

James

+1

Maybe we should float nex over the NXT asset exchange, and allow all of the "interested" dudes here first bite at them ?

And maybe someone here should ask some questions about the iXcoin premine ?  Eh, eh, fair distribution, eh?
I actually like iXcoin, can I have some of your premine, please, FC?
Pages:
Jump to: