Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 75. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Yeah, I am interested. I saw NXT blast off, but sold my nxt at a too low price.
Now I regret it  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 238

Wow, Nex plans to be Litecoin of Bitcoin.

Actually, IXC should be the first one to be it, and more Litecoin is also worthless.

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BCFrictionless, don't forget to credit GetVisaCoin for his work. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-getvisacoinsibling-of-nxtborn-for-retribution-deterrent-409696

GetVisaCoin had the first NXT clone out before you, and it looks really bad when you steal another guys Art.

Maybe GetVisaCoin could cut his ear off like Vincent Van Gogh to get some publicity for NXT clone artists like you and me.

Keep up the good work - I'm loving your 'act'.

I bet some people think you're actually serious.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Ill watch this as it grows and fails. I dont wanna sell u anything for something that is handed out to everybody for free. Id be buying a ferrai with the food coupons that come in the post if the real world behaved like this. Im all for freedom but something only holds value if it has intrinsicvalue. Nex is just free coupons you cant buy a ferrai with
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Activity: 171
There's no deadline on the sign-me-up period? I'm not in, but if the deadline is before I say I'm in, then this coin is not fairly distributed.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
NEM is 4 TIMES BETTER THAN NEX!!!!    Grin

But 2 times worse than NEXX!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
interesting, i really want to be a part of it!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2184
I love how just below this thread on the first page is a copy/paste of NEX called NEM.

Wrong. NEX is the copy and paste of NXT while NEM has 4 billion coins which is a very innovative additional feature.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nem-4-billions-coins-part-1-this-thread-is-no-longer-used-422129

Let me guess. NEM is exactly 4 times more innovative than NEX?  Grin

NEM is 4 TIMES BETTER THAN NEX!!!!    Grin
legendary
This argument only applies if enough people get behind NEX to devalue NXT. You would need a massive amount of support before a single NEX is even handed out, and the altcoin community is fickle enough as it is.

I do agree with you, but it's a big task.

Hey, we r there for fun, don't ruin this thread with ur serious sentences!

Show must go on!
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Hi Frictionless.

Count me in!

I am very interested in NEX and I would like to become a major stakeholder.

I think NXT was very unfair and I really like the work you are doing.

Also, I've seen some of your more technical posts on the forums and I think you know what you're doing.  Therefore, please count me in.

When did you see them Mr. Socketpuppet??
Date Registered:   Today at 10:02:39
legendary
I love how just below this thread on the first page is a copy/paste of NEX called NEM.

Wrong. NEX is the copy and paste of NXT while NEM has 4 billion coins which is a very innovative additional feature.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nem-4-billions-coins-part-1-this-thread-is-no-longer-used-422129

Let me guess. NEM is exactly 4 times more innovative than NEX?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Sign the petition to demand Nxt release source code so we can begin our journey:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422590.msg4598983

So..this project won't take off the ground unless NXT release the source code?

I think I see a slight inkling of a flaw here.

I am calling their bluff that "Nxt is open source".

Oh, I entirely agree with you. If the source isn't public then no, it is not open source. But if NXT are keeping the source to themselves for financial reasons, I do not see what motivation they would have to release it. When I say flaw, what I mean to say is, NXT are not going to release to source unless it is in their best interests, so any protest would have to impact the value of NXT to be successful.

If the source code is closed,  then how can I trust that it does not have malware.  Maybe you didn't know,  most all the developers of Nxt are from Belarus.

Again I agree with you. There could be malicious code in NXT that steals NXT from its stakeholders, or it could be perfectly fine, but I do agree that not releasing the source is highly suspect, but in a sense you can also understand that if they are profiting from it, then they don't want others, such as NEX, taking a slice of their pie. Their motives are purely financially motivated.

NEX is their worse nightmare.  Release their source code and instantly you have a bigger community elsewhere.

Keep their source code,  then you are highly suspect and can't be trusted.

Keep their source code and they reveal that they have no barrier of entry.

Why buy Nxt, when you can get thousands of NEX for free?

This argument only applies if enough people get behind NEX to devalue NXT. You would need a massive amount of support before a single NEX is even handed out, and the altcoin community is fickle enough as it is.

I do agree with you, but it's a big task.

The key to Litecoin's success was a fair launch.  

The key to NEX launch will also be a fair launch.
Pages:
Jump to: