Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NFD] [ESCROW] [NFDv2] Picking Up The Pieces - page 2. (Read 3464 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I've been refunded but I've just sent my 1 BTC again https://blockchain.info/tx/f2d0432f2d2328065758159cc83cfcbf93ded179c5a1e0e904298e96533f1a1a so count me back in  Smiley

Sighed message:
13JGBeWbXQsGFRXC6Ti6Pv1kPfjfDt4Lck
Prosperux, 1 btc, 4th category
Gxrp4Rm6uYFC1NTNf2eSBssDeuoMHyKbJ+WYn95ERJyuSjlG2LuVRY/Bmxs0W6+WMgqNkle0L03a7fdqmd+iY3g=
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Picking Up The Pieces After NFDCoin's Scam, And NFDv2 Discussion Thread

As many of you know, there's a community resuscitation of NFD after NFDCoin proved to be the same crook that pulled off the Edgecoin scam. As part of the revival, I [Nxtblg] am looking after the distribution. My main task is to go through the distribution spreadsheet book that NFDCoin assembled, square it with the direct sends to the four "investment" addresses, make sure everyone who sent BTC is included, and use that sheet as a distribution list for "NFDv2" There's a voting thread on what NFDv2's official name is going to be.

And, the first revival thread is here. The OP has a summary sheet on the revival.

As part of this process, I had to work through the Blockchain.info ledger for Anon136's NFD escrow thread. What I've found is all but five have gotten their refunds. I'm in the process of sending 0.1mBTC to each of the five remaining, with a signed message attached, in case they've lost touch.

But that's not the only reason why I'm starting this thread. It's a discussion thread for escrow investors, including those who have received their refunds from Anon136, on NFDv2. Everyone involved can give their opinions on the project. Any interest or comments from refunded escrowers are more than welcome.

In order to have sure footing, I actually spent the last day-and-a-half auditing Anon136's NFD work. As I fully expected, everything squares away. I did all that work because I wanted to categorize each investor's contribution, both gross and net, and I wanted to find out who hasn't had a refund (as of yet.) I put the info in a three-sheet Excel book and uploaded it to Dropbox. The info is current as of less than two hours before this OP.

If you want, you can audit my audit...

NFD Escrow Account: https://blockchain.info/address/1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4?offset=0&filter=0

My Spreadsheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj7w899rrpy29p2/NFDv2%20Escrow%20List.xlsx

While all opinions are welcome, I'm hoping most to hear from the people whose BTC are still in limbo. Here's a list of the five accounts, along with their gross sends to the escrow account:

Quote from: Unrefunded NFD Sends
1FXqvvHScomNmrXZGnh2g4HXGb1g9tMVJR.......0.52 BTC

15MjVkqQbHLB3aMHca2b5VW1sz8T8Qiaj2..........0.42 BTC

1PghHx5jgDcPaj6xYBbiMSEq2j5Aaqp37h.............0.32 BTC

12ojYE2x2EXktz737MtoP9Vs2CG1hCMzxz............0.103 BTC

1H47NHLFdKRBUKEKfHS8nTYwszLuZv6xt............0.099 BTC

If you own one of those accounts, please leave a reply!

As for NFDCoin's original spreadsheet, I've finished Category 4 and am working through Category 3. As I go through, I'm making corrections and adding any sends that were not put on the original. I'm using NFDCoin's addresses to make sure that I don't miss anyone, and I will use all PMs sent me as a further check. My goal is to make sure every direct sender gets the same allocation (s)he would have gotten had NFDCoin not been a crook.

EDIT: VERY IMPORTANT! Do not send any BTC to the original 'ipo' addresses. Those are the scammer's addresses!!
Pages:
Jump to: