Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 3. (Read 4130 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
This is a unique, interesting and promising project, one which I'll like to be part of
Activity: 4
An interesting project. I believe that this Market Place has a lot of future with blockchain technology Smiley 
Activity: 61
Good project. Waitin' for developments....
Activity: 126
Love the project. Very soon going up the value
Activity: 33
I think its going to be big project,i have seen your site its profesionls
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Seems good. Hoping there are great things in store for this project. Excited to see it develop in the next few months. 100% ready to be a part of this. Consider me *very* interested.
Activity: 16
Этo yникaльный, интepecный и пepcпeктивный пpoeкт!!!

yдaчи
Activity: 17
Activity: 4
Nice project....lovely innovative idea
Activity: 95
Activity: 196
1. Nickelcoin offers a market platform based solution which will include an internal blockchain network employing the new cryptocurrency NICKELCOIN.

2. Nickelcoin Global Customer Loyalty Services offers a modern user-friendly loyalty Apps which replaces the standard physical loyalty card.

3. We offer a highly secure platform for storing, transferring and trading of digital assets including Nickelcoin.

4. A global Market Place offering products, rewards and gifts items for our loyal customers.

As what I have notice you have a promising project that deals to what problems that we are facing today. Hopefully it will be real highly secure to make this project more successful. Best wishes to all of you team NICKLECOIN. Good luck to reach the land of crypto.
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
The project is based on great ideas , concept and great team who is very hard working and experienced. This project has great potential in near future .
Activity: 19
Activity: 2
Promising Coin! Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 51
Activity: 50
This is really nice.....sheriff funky loves nickel
Activity: 27
Good luck and looking forward for the success and development of this nickelcoin project.
Activity: 20
This is very much promising and has good potential.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
Interesting project which is most recommendable for investment. Good luck and looking forward for the success and development of this nickelcoin project.
Pages:
Jump to: