Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIKO - Transaction Unification Network - page 2. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
How can I mine this?
I don´t know if this coin is meneable, i saw in the web site that is a POS coin, maybe will be sell in an ICO or airdrops or something, I will wait for more information about this project.

Good luck.

I know it is PoS, but they need a PoW phase before PoS if they plan to do it fairly.
Activity: 129
I want to know if the feature is working or not yet Embarrassed
Activity: 43
How about your team, Where can I get more information about them?
Activity: 74
Everyone Now We Are in https://cryptohub.online/market/NIKO/   my niko addy NMNJuJRSXRrHoBB8hDXP4r6e3UfsT7WVqH
Activity: 140
Can you please explain what do we need your project for?
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle."
- Nikola Tesla

NIKO
Transaction Unification Network

Our Group
We are Nikola Tesla Unite Ltd. and we are dedicated to unifying the efforts supported, endorsed, and acknowledged by The Nikola Tesla Foundation International.

Our Mission
To facilitate fundamental change in societal interactions while having a significant impact on many of the ways our world functions by building solutions that will have a profound impact on how global society interacts.

Our Values
Community, Decentralization, and Inclusion are all closely and deeply aligned with our belief in the forthcoming digital economy. A future where the people and technology will be a part of a fully liquid system open to everyone.

Welcome The NIKO Economy

Technology continues to globalize our communities and remove restrictions in freedom of creation. Decentralized technology systems and other FinTech advances have enabled a new world of value exchange that is driven by abilities and ideas that bypass territories and bureaucracies.

The latest developments surrounding these new capabilities include the use of decentralized systems to help record exchanges of value resulting in a rapid pace of development affecting many areas of society.

Visit our website to learn more:

http://niko.eco

More information and updates will be posted here and through our social media channels as our efforts continue.

We will be posting more details about our activities as they progress.

hi Dev and Team...

what is?

NIKO used Token or Coin mineable? I not understand within this planning project.  Roll Eyes
pls remind us for his Dev?

http://niko.eco/ecosystem.html#video
Activity: 7
Did i read this right?   Its a Nikola Tesla coin?  a real one  not one of the scam coins?

looked at the site.  looked at the BE... VERY nice!

If i may ask, when and where is it being listed?   

Can i exchange it for things other than Cryptocoins?

I see its POS... NICE.... environmentally friendlier than Mining...   

will do more looking into this..

LOVE Nikola Tesla and what he stood for.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
How can I mine this?
I don´t know if this coin is meneable, i saw in the web site that is a POS coin, maybe will be sell in an ICO or airdrops or something, I will wait for more information about this project.

Good luck.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
How can I mine this?
Activity: 1
"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle."
- Nikola Tesla

NIKO
Transaction Unification Network

Our Group
We are Nikola Tesla Unite Ltd. and we are dedicated to unifying the efforts supported, endorsed, and acknowledged by The Nikola Tesla Foundation International.

Our Mission
To facilitate fundamental change in societal interactions while having a significant impact on many of the ways our world functions by building solutions that will have a profound impact on how global society interacts.

Our Values
Community, Decentralization, and Inclusion are all closely and deeply aligned with our belief in the forthcoming digital economy. A future where the people and technology will be a part of a fully liquid system open to everyone.

Welcome The NIKO Economy

Technology continues to globalize our communities and remove restrictions in freedom of creation. Decentralized technology systems and other FinTech advances have enabled a new world of value exchange that is driven by abilities and ideas that bypass territories and bureaucracies.

The latest developments surrounding these new capabilities include the use of decentralized systems to help record exchanges of value resulting in a rapid pace of development affecting many areas of society.

Visit our website to learn more:

http://niko.eco

More information and updates will be posted here and through our social media channels as our efforts continue.

We will be posting more details about our activities as they progress.
Pages:
Jump to: