Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nilu: A platform for Cryptocurrency, Smart-Contract and ÐApps - page 6. (Read 27304 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 3

NILU was added to COMINING.IO multitoken pool

comining.io provides some unique features:

• you can mine tokens without wallet - just to the account balance, and withdraw it in the future
  • single port to all tokens mining
  • mining token can be changed without rigs reconfiguration - on the fly!
  • instant payouts
  • private mining groups where you can mine tokens with your friends separated from other miners
  • SOLO, PPLNT and PROP reward strategy
  • Referral system! You can earn 100% of pool fee for all your referrals!

Welcome http://comining.io

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Total supply for this coin is unlimited? How much is the price of this token has when it hit the market?
Can the price stable when it hits the market with that unlimited token supply?

Block reward will be decided by the community (Nilu holders) After completion of the first year roadmap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Total supply for this coin is unlimited? How much is the price of this token has when it hit the market?
Can the price stable when it hits the market with that unlimited token supply?
Our Chinese QQ group has more than 1000 members now.
Yesterday, about 3500 NILU airdropped via a smart contract named Lucky Nilu in the Chinese community. About 90% of this amount paid by Chinese supporters. We may run similar crypto events for other local communities. Please inform me about your local communities.
Nilu's Chinese community has been so active recently, and the Network Hash Rate has grown rapidly. What is the difference between Nilu's difficulty adjustment method and Ethereum’s? Will nilu insist on the POW consensus or will it transfer to POS in the future?

We all know that many digital currencies have cloned Ethereum, but their community are not as strong as nilu. Nilu team members are still anonymous. Does anyone came from Ethereum team?

About active Chinese community: Yes! fortunately, we found so many Chinese friends during these days.

About difficulty adjustment: Nilu's difficulty adjustment is same as Ethereum

About POW/POS: We are not insist on POW, but deciding on changes like this should be done by community

About team members: Nilu's core development team are based on a group of 6 developers. All of core team members are experienced and working in banking industry and because of this, they prefer to remain anonymous. There is no organic relation between Ethereum core team and Nilu.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Nilu's Chinese community has been so active recently, and the Network Hash Rate has grown rapidly. What is the difference between Nilu's difficulty adjustment method and Ethereum’s? Will nilu insist on the POW consensus or will it transfer to POS in the future?

We all know that many digital currencies have cloned Ethereum, but their community are not as strong as nilu. Nilu team members are still anonymous. Does anyone came from Ethereum team?
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
I believe that this is a solid project.
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Nice we have one more pool
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated . Good luck to all investors
Second pool is here:
http://pool2.nilu.tech

This pool has more resources and less issues! 😉
I don´t find the wallet...  Huh
Nilu specific wallet is not published yet. Android beta version will be available during next week.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Project roadmap for next 12 months:
NiluRoadmap.pdf

Sorry, it seems that I can't send the image here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

You can buy cooper member with this link.
Activity: 18
I don´t find the wallet...  Huh
Project roadmap for next 12 months:
NiluRoadmap.pdf

Sorry, it seems that I can't send the image here.
Activity: 1
reserve for mining
Pages:
Jump to: