Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform - page 14. (Read 5991 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
NIX is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And don't forget to check out the NIX Coin Hub page: blocknet.co/nix/resources/
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
From what I see here and on the official Discord the tech progress is going quite well. With the correct marketing campaign behind it I think that NIX can really go further than many thought. That being said, what I think is missing is NIX being listed on a major exchange. IDAX is not that popular worldwide, I think it would be a major step forward if NIX appeared on Binance or Bitfinex.

I prefer Bittrex
The NIX team seems having plans for a new dApp: Private data/document storage.

The focus seems not to be the storage of encrypted data since that is already easily with centralized systems. If I understood right it's about storing data without that the person who uploaded it is traceable.

Is that correct?

I like that one.

where did you hear about it?

NIX Discord. Jackieboy was talking about it.

I will look for it, thank you
wkr
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The works are going great, NIX does all the work and develops, I think that the next exchange are a matter of time, the project is in the beginning and we have many great things to come. The team is known and everyone knows that they are people worth of trust who do their work exemplary.
Activity: 81
I think it would be a major step forward if NIX appeared on Binance or Bitfinex.

The NIX team is relentlessly working on that. Great things take time.
Activity: 7
From what I see here and on the official Discord the tech progress is going quite well. With the correct marketing campaign behind it I think that NIX can really go further than many thought. That being said, what I think is missing is NIX being listed on a major exchange. IDAX is not that popular worldwide, I think it would be a major step forward if NIX appeared on Binance or Bitfinex.

The focus seems not to be the storage of encrypted data since that is already easily with centralized systems. If I understood right it's about storing data without that the person who uploaded it is traceable.

Is that correct?

I like that one.

NIX Discord. Jackieboy was talking about it.

Is that correct?

I like that one.

The partnership is with Chainzilla, they work with Komodo's BarterDEX. I think when the DEX manager is about to go live, Komodo will step closer.

Marketing idea 2: Meanwhile Blocknet and NIX Platform could start to promote their partnership. Writing articles, making video clips where Jackieboy and a Blocknet dev. talk about their cooperation, writing technical updates about the DEX Manager integration, etc.

dApp idea: B2B messenger for sensitive informations.
Good to see weak hands selling. That's not the people that we need. Strong hands buying right now.

Is that correct?
NIX could participate in different ways at Startup Conferences in Austin.

Idea: Pay with NIX and get 10% off.

https://austinstartupweek.com/

More conferences: https://www.eventbrite.de/d/tx--austin/startup-conference/

The partnership is with Chainzilla, they work with Komodo's BarterDEX. I think when the DEX manager is about to go live, Komodo will step closer.

Thank you, Mario. That explains the situation. Would be great to see Komodo talking about NIX Platform and the DEX Manager.
Adoption idea: Every student of Dr. Sriram Vishwanath gets 100 NIX as gift.

Pay your meal with NIX: http://housing.utexas.edu/dining/meal-plan

Jackieboy studied there. So maybe he has good contacts for proposing NIX as payment service.

I would prefer NIX instead of Bevo bucks: http://bevobucks.utexas.edu/
Activity: 2
Merit: 31
Marketing idea: It would be great if projects like Komodo, Blocknet, NIX Platform and others would show support for each other. Showing people what value adds to them and vice versa. A marketing campaign that focuses on supporting each other would have great positive effects imo.
Only Blocknet is talking right now about NIX. Komodo seems to be more reluctant in promoting NIX Platform atm.

wkr
Activity: 84
It's ok if you can't imagine that that is a possibility and maybe you are right, but just getting the face onto the website of a popular person turned out to be worth the money in the past. I hope those times are over and everyone involved actually has to deliver something.

I can't be sure, of course. But my experience with the NIX team is that they try to add value to this project and not hype anything. They add only persons to the team that give real value to their project. No hype and fake. So I guess that they have discussed with CS all details of their collaboration.

And I have to admit that I like also Charlie Shrem. This man has shown some balls in the past. Balls that many don't have. He has gone to jail and came out not as a broken man. So he has my deepest repect. I would be glad to meet him some day.

I have the same opinion of the team behind Nix, but it's possible that sometimes advisors get added only because of their reputation and not because of anything they can contribute beyond that.

This is great news, NIX has always worked hard, the project is at the forefront of new technologies. New members will certainly have a positive impact on the project as well as the price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It's ok if you can't imagine that that is a possibility and maybe you are right, but just getting the face onto the website of a popular person turned out to be worth the money in the past. I hope those times are over and everyone involved actually has to deliver something.

I can't be sure, of course. But my experience with the NIX team is that they try to add value to this project and not hype anything. They add only persons to the team that give real value to their project. No hype and fake. So I guess that they have discussed with CS all details of their collaboration.

And I have to admit that I like also Charlie Shrem. This man has shown some balls in the past. Balls that many don't have. He has gone to jail and came out not as a broken man. So he has my deepest repect. I would be glad to meet him some day.

I have the same opinion of the team behind Nix, but it's possible that sometimes advisors get added only because of their reputation and not because of anything they can contribute beyond that.
Activity: 98
Hi all. There was a good conv yesterday and this morning in discord general.
JB explained some points about NIX that will make everyone see how strong NIX is.
Take the time to read it. It is very exciting.

Will Charlie tweet this article on his pivate Twitter profile? Would be nice.
Pages:
Jump to: