Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 99. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
June 12, 2018, 12:28:26 PM
The majority of altcoin still depended on the bitcoin price, in a bear market, too difficult to surpass, wait, I believe is soon, probably after their mains are running.
It's true. Lets just hope  that NIX mainnet launch will coincide with bear trend reversal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 12:07:53 PM
The majority of altcoin still depended on the bitcoin price, in a bear market, too difficult to surpass, wait, I believe is soon, probably after their mains are running.
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
June 12, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
Mainnet release, Wallet release and Exchange listing(s) all in the same day/week within such a short amount of time, blows my mind.  Big ups to the team
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
Looking forward to the mainnet launch and claiming NIX! Great job to the team for juggling so many different moving parts in the past few months. Can't wait to see what all you have in store for NIX.
Activity: 90
June 11, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
I just came upon this project today and back reading this ANN and from the official website, got to see the full potential of this coin now and into the future. Joining all the channels of its official social medias to be updated and hopefully to be part of this amazing project the NIX Cross-chain ecosystem!

Really nice to realize that people are getting to know what NIX's future holds. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
I just came upon this project today and back reading this ANN and from the official website, got to see the full potential of this coin now and into the future. Joining all the channels of its official social medias to be updated and hopefully to be part of this amazing project the NIX Cross-chain ecosystem!
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:01:11 AM
To make really a successful project, even it`s promising and convincing, if it can get te right people to support and invest the project. it will not likely to succeed. The team needs more hard work too by promoting this project in many ways.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
Look at bright side of recent dip - Zoin masternode became 6 times cheaper, with very sexy ROI of 40%..
Still not attracted? Smiley
June 11, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
@legday

Well, if someone bought ZOI neawr ATH (around 30k sats) then it's very possible to loose on this deal. Bitcoin dumped again, so NIX will have a hard time when it will be listed this week on exchange, and its price may not be enough to be on profit for some people. Unforunately all altcoins still strongly depends on btc price.
It would be still more profitable than buying most altcoins out there. Almost all of them are getting slaughtered right now.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 11, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
@legday

Well, if someone bought ZOI neawr ATH (around 30k sats) then it's very possible to loose on this deal. Bitcoin dumped again, so NIX will have a hard time when it will be listed this week on exchange, and its price may not be enough to be on profit for some people. Unforunately all altcoins still strongly depends on btc price.
June 11, 2018, 02:48:08 AM
Lets be clear. The price of ZOI before the snapshot announcement was between 0.3 - 0.9 cents in early April. True holders of ZOI could only have made money from it, especially since they now will also be able to claim NIX.

Lets go NIX and ZOI!
Yup. Compared to my buy price, even now, I basically received free NIX and made some profit on ZOIN. No matter what your buy in price was, I don't think anyone can lose as long as they claim NIX.
Activity: 9
June 10, 2018, 09:39:20 PM
Greetings team. I think It is a very nice project!
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
Can't wait to have that sharp-looking wallet on my mac  Cheesy
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Lets be clear. The price of ZOI before the snapshot announcement was between 0.3 - 0.9 cents in early April. True holders of ZOI could only have made money from it, especially since they now will also be able to claim NIX.

Lets go NIX and ZOI!
sud
June 07, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
@ciro1

Well, the dump was obvious for anyone who saw this kind of airdrops done in past. It's not that hard to understand IMO, because lots of people bought ZOI (causing the pump) only to get NIX airdrop, so after the snapshot they just sold it (causing the dump). Most people belive that even with low selling price, NIX price will make them profit anyway. I am not so sure about that, because the market now is unpredictable, and only most hyped ICOs aren't dumping after exchange listings. But we shall see how it goes soon.
Activity: 463
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
June 07, 2018, 06:58:00 AM
I predicted this dump! it's hard to understand but this is crypto...Nix will probably also dump to $0.20 after release. Great project though and will be holding my zoi and nix till forever.
Activity: 6
June 07, 2018, 05:54:24 AM
Gratz to all holders, it was though to send those coins to Cryptopia right after the snapshot and wait for all confirmations when ZOI was dumping hard. Have you guys sold out on this massive dip or are you holding, waiting for price to go up again?

I expected a dump, but to 12k satoshis, this really surprised me. Guess I'll have to hold until I see the value of NIX, what are the expectations for that matter?
sud
June 07, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
Gratz to all holders, it was though to send those coins to Cryptopia right after the snapshot and wait for all confirmations when ZOI was dumping hard. Have you guys sold out on this massive dip or are you holding, waiting for price to go up again?
June 07, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
Congratulations to everyone on successful snapshot. Zoin is also maintaining over 10 mil mcap even after snapshot. not bad
Pages:
Jump to: