Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] Eden - X16S PoW - 40% Masternode Reward - Smart Platform - page 10. (Read 29851 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it some sort of scam ?! Cheesy

couldnt be much more obvious Smiley

its prob the same guys as the last 5 of them, vizzotop, northern etc.

they even getting lazy with their descriptions now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
how to mine with AMD?
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Is it some sort of scam ?! Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don't know so much about algorithms, so what is the benefit of using something like X16S? Is it to defend against ASICs?
Activity: 56
this gonna be another vizzotop?
Activity: 14
how masternode work now? Masternode Reward: 40% of block reward after block 12000
Seems there are error in code or some bug
3rd MN allready
http://explorer.eden.vision/address/EaCNTv3NYbmwZVpztQomJ7Anayszef3cKc
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
how masternode work now? Masternode Reward: 40% of block reward after block 12000
Activity: 14
Activity: 1
Anyone else having the wallet issue not showing the coins even though it says it is sync?
I got confirmation that the pool paid to my wallet but my wallet still says zero even after several hours.
 Huh
Same Here. Huh
Activity: 708
Merit: 250
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

Huh Huh Huh, Where are you reading any detail about this? Aside from "Eden is a new digital currency...." ?

OR just a copy/paste quote

x16s copy from another x16s coin ( pigeon ) that is another copy of a x16r coin (raven ) .
Actually there isn't any active MNs on the network...

You are late ; http://explorer.eden.vision/address/ELUJ2rm12MRmD2m5pU86aLWUznRj9Tn3xu

The MN was online a few hours ago, now that they got 5,000 Eden they tried to ''work on the issue'' but the Eden will remain at that adress.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Actually there isn't any active MNs on the network...
Activity: 27
An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!

Huh Huh Huh, Where are you reading any detail about this? Aside from "Eden is a new digital currency...." ?

OR just a copy/paste quote
Activity: 125
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Wallet not connecting to peers, not sync Huh
SCAM ALERT

http://explorer.eden.vision/address/ELUJ2rm12MRmD2m5pU86aLWUznRj9Tn3xu

Dev teams exploited MasterNodes rewards before block 12000, and they edited first post to block 5,000.

Stay away from that coin and remain to rvn or pgn.

It is honest from you I can tell you that.

Prob is that you are exploiting a glitch before block 12,000. Makes me wonder why we should continue to mine it at this rate since you are taking over all the coins.

If I go further, im about to think that the devs are already exploiting mn as well.

Thx for your honesty, ill go mine somewhere else.
Pages:
Jump to: