Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✪✪ [NO-ICO] ✪✪ [TIGRA COIN] ✪✪ [HOSTED] ✪✪ [HIGH ROI POS] ✪✪ [PRE-SALE] ✪✪ - page 4. (Read 17110 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
I've been trying to learn about this TIGRA COIN in the website, and still don't get any.
Could anyone please explain me the real use of this coin.

If you can't find anything useful on the website, maybe you should ask your questions on their discord channel: https://discord.gg/MebhsD.
Isn't a lot of work.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Good, i hope this will progress up and its member can get benefit from here.
Activity: 1610
New project for new hope Cheesy .
Good luck DEV.

Btw, i can't access you facebook page  Roll Eyes Huh
Activity: 13
So far so good. hope to see this coin kick ass later on.

I guess it's a good project. Roadmap is realistic ! Good luck tigra, i support you
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Gotta love when senior member lvl accounts come on and troll the thread with useless comments. Its a new coin! Just launched a few days ago and its in Pre-sale! The team has stated the goals in a short roadmap and plan on releasing an updated one when this one is over! Typically its around this time that new coins state the use case goals and further ambitions. You would expect a senior level member on this forum might know all this information by now as its pretty much the standard in how these things work. But I guess we all need a little help learning sometimes. Lesson over! Check the roadmap, don't have some unreasonable expectations.
Maybe he not read roadmap on website or in this thread as a whole. but obviously has divided 4 phase work for 4 months, good luck to listing on exchange
just remind facebook tigra can't be accessed, thanks
Activity: 129
So far so good. hope to see this coin kick ass later on.
Activity: 9
Gotta love when senior member lvl accounts come on and troll the thread with useless comments. Its a new coin! Just launched a few days ago and its in Pre-sale! The team has stated the goals in a short roadmap and plan on releasing an updated one when this one is over! Typically its around this time that new coins state the use case goals and further ambitions. You would expect a senior level member on this forum might know all this information by now as its pretty much the standard in how these things work. But I guess we all need a little help learning sometimes. Lesson over! Check the roadmap, don't have some unreasonable expectations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I've been trying to learn about this TIGRA COIN in the website, and still don't get any.
Could anyone please explain me the real use of this coin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 249
Fuloos Coin is really next generation coin after reading their whole information, it is also promising project as dev is active. I hope project would success.
Egretia
Activity: 10
Security software will warn you if the wallet contains viruses. Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is a good Russian project. Good luck to the devs.
egretia
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
What is your use case? Why does the world need another coin with high supply and premine?
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
don t forget to check out their discord the dev is useally onthere at night european time https://discord.gg/Wg8XVbW

this coin will be big i am sure
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
Nice to see that things of roadmap are achieved accordingly. Only thing missing for now is a mobile wallet. Will there be one? When Yes, Android and IOS? And when will it  be released?
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
yeah great things will happen on this coin when it hits the first exchange in june

besides that this coin has a good team hope the other wallets will be availeble in june or before

know the team is working hard on those but at least the windows version is up and running without any problems

one step at a time will get you where you are going useally  Wink
twitter and invite marketing bounty added did you see?
Pages:
Jump to: