Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nobility Token — Revolutionizing Esports 🎮 - page 2. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
👉Nobility users will inherently benefit from holding Nobility tokens for extended periods. The token itself is specifically engineered to provide an incentive for adoption and use cases. The more adoption/use-cases we create, the more volume we’ll have, thereby amplifying our tokenomics: reflection, LP acquisition, and inherent burn.

The Nobility Use wallet is also growing in part with our tokenomics. The wallet will be used for many things, including, but not limited to, eSports tournament prize pools, marketing, business development, charity donations, scholarship funding, manual burns, community events, and giveaways.

🔍We will be actively exploring use cases as we continue to move forward with the project. So watch out for updates on this section.

I'm sure it's all about the use case and it's smart. Marketing and promotion are very important, but the actual usability is smth to care about. The wallet is what I am talking of. The more money in, the more money is within the platform.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
👉Nobility users will inherently benefit from holding Nobility tokens for extended periods. The token itself is specifically engineered to provide an incentive for adoption and use cases. The more adoption/use-cases we create, the more volume we’ll have, thereby amplifying our tokenomics: reflection, LP acquisition, and inherent burn.

The Nobility Use wallet is also growing in part with our tokenomics. The wallet will be used for many things, including, but not limited to, eSports tournament prize pools, marketing, business development, charity donations, scholarship funding, manual burns, community events, and giveaways.

🔍We will be actively exploring use cases as we continue to move forward with the project. So watch out for updates on this section.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
The project is developing? I kinda can't understand. I believe that Nobility can become a really usable DeFi. The only thing is whether the team execute all the stuff properly. I hope you don't let us down!
copper member
Activity: 66
4,000 holders Smiley

Just a stepping stone for where we think we’re going, but a milestone nonetheless. Thank you to the entire Nobility team and community for everything so far ✊🏻 Cheesy

png format images
My congratulations to the entire Nobilitytoken community. 4000 is a great number and it shows how many people are here, believe in the project and support the main idea of it. Thanks to the team all the business is going properly.
copper member
We really want to get to know our community better! So, let’s have a little chat today!🤖

What is your favorite video game? What was the game that sparked your interest in this area?

Tell us in the comments!
passivewifimoney.com

24 hour support to help you setup your wallet, get your bnb, and swap

Educating new crypto holders is crucial, so we’re taking the initiative to help turn people brand new to crypto into holders!!

LET’S GO  Cool Shocked Shocked
Wow, I can see the tendency that more and more projects are getting into educational activity. But I suppose it's for good cos you can return the money you lost, the business which went bankrupt, but knowledge is infinite.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
I can't grasp why the heck people are so negative in here. Nobility project is backed by Noble, it deserves attention and respect. As an investor you have to be patient, especially, in crypto. I'm here for a long shot, wish you the same.
Activity: 40
I don't know, but crypto is still like a boat in the sea, meaning it's held on the word. Nobility is a good project I believe investors value the approach and will put more money in NBL coz the team is working, so the growth is very likely)
copper member
passivewifimoney.com

24 hour support to help you setup your wallet, get your bnb, and swap

Educating new crypto holders is crucial, so we’re taking the initiative to help turn people brand new to crypto into holders!!

LET’S GO  Cool Shocked Shocked
copper member
Activity: 66
To develop the project you need funds. I'm curious where do you get this funding from? And the point about the revolutionizing, maybe, I don't get it, but how are you gonna do it? I'm not being a butthoel, just curious.
Activity: 7
Hmm, entered in FAQ as I always like this section, and found that it is under development. Hope to see it soon and found some useful information Smiley
copper member
Activity: 103
Pretty much, all is related to the team involvement. I hope they keep it this way, steady. Coz the project is good looking and it'll be a pitty if they stop the development. The investors are eager to see the price ups.
copper member
4,000 holders Smiley

Just a stepping stone for where we think we’re going, but a milestone nonetheless. Thank you to the entire Nobility team and community for everything so far ✊🏻 Cheesy

png format images
Activity: 81
Live AMA with Kyle and CoryFenix

tonight at 9pm EST!!

Join us at http://twitch.tv/noblegg to get updated on what we have going on!!!

No doubt, nobility is a professional eSports platform. It does stand out. Holding ama actually shows the connection the team are drawing with the community. I'm following and hope that we'll see new price updates)
copper member
Activity: 130
Nobility users will inherently benefit from holding Nobility tokens for extended periods. The token itself is specifically engineered to provide an incentive for adoption and use cases. The more adoption/use-cases we create, the more volume we’ll have, thereby amplifying our tokenomics: reflection, LP acquisition, and inherent burn.

We will be actively exploring use cases as we continue to move forward with the project. So watch out for updates on this section.
Nobilitytoken has a great potential. I hope all the roadmap milestones are implemented and executed and I hope that the use case will be present. I've been quite a while on this market and seen tons of different projects. I see this potential in you, don't lemme down)
I don't think it matters that much although it does. I understand it sounds a bit controversial. I'm sure it's more about the reach. Coz marketing in our world is far more influential. Sad but true, even without a good quality project.
Okay, got your point. That's true at some extent. Hope that Nobility get the attention from the investors. But the point I don't agree with is it's all about marketing. The quality of the project makes people remain and trust in it leading to a long term success Wink
Oh, really. C'mon you're speaking like someone obsolete. Don't you know how the tokens are pumped?! This game is about the big fishes who see the interest in the actions they take. So talking of nobility I also believe in it. But marketing is inevitable.
Yep, I agree that the market is rather speculative. But looking at the previous examples I can say that it's all about the use case and the use case is related to the quality and the team performance, grasp?
Nobility users will inherently benefit from holding Nobility tokens for extended periods. The token itself is specifically engineered to provide an incentive for adoption and use cases. The more adoption/use-cases we create, the more volume we’ll have, thereby amplifying our tokenomics: reflection, LP acquisition, and inherent burn.

We will be actively exploring use cases as we continue to move forward with the project. So watch out for updates on this section.
Nobilitytoken has a great potential. I hope all the roadmap milestones are implemented and executed and I hope that the use case will be present. I've been quite a while on this market and seen tons of different projects. I see this potential in you, don't lemme down)
I don't think it matters that much although it does. I understand it sounds a bit controversial. I'm sure it's more about the reach. Coz marketing in our world is far more influential. Sad but true, even without a good quality project.
Okay, got your point. That's true at some extent. Hope that Nobility get the attention from the investors. But the point I don't agree with is it's all about marketing. The quality of the project makes people remain and trust in it leading to a long term success Wink
Oh, really. C'mon you're speaking like someone obsolete. Don't you know how the tokens are pumped?! This game is about the big fishes who see the interest in the actions they take. So talking of nobility I also believe in it. But marketing is inevitable.
copper member
Live AMA with Kyle and CoryFenix

tonight at 9pm EST!!

Join us at http://twitch.tv/noblegg to get updated on what we have going on!!!
copper member
Activity: 130

copper member
Activity: 65

Pages:
Jump to: