Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NODECOIN [ND] - Masternodes - page 3. (Read 6405 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 11:24:34 PM
This ANN doesn't really explain the features of this coin properly. After reading the whole text two times it is still all very vague...

U are not the only one... I think Dev isn't natively English or He can't explain with simple words.

Btw, I hope the best for this project  Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 09:41:16 PM
This ANN doesn't really explain the features of this coin properly. After reading the whole text two times it is still all very vague...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

I hope Dev is celebrating New Year. And will answer us after the celebration. Cry

On January 3 or 4, 2018 ending the day, the ANN of Nodecoin will be updated and the changes that have been made to the proeblem presented during the first hours will be explained. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding, we are working on solutions

5 hours after the launch, we announced here in the ANN and in the channel of discord that mining would stop, exactly the seeds nodes stopped to make changes. so if someone has been undermining you will waste your time

people who did not accept this, and who wanted to take control of the currency, through mining with asics and things like that, in addition to the problem with the staking. it only remains to say that the project continues, and changes will be made, this announcement has been made in the discord channel several times.

people who have been saying that they have done translations of the ANN and ask for a reward, refrain, because the road map will follow as planned, and it is not yet time for this, you can send examples to show your work, but not any translation will be accepted, and according to the route map, the time has not yet come for this

I'm guessing it will be 4.  Can you give an exact time?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
January 03, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
Is there a good place to buy an ASIC to mine this coin? I can't find any websites

do not do it, do not buy asic for extracting this coin, there will be some changes in the coin, there is another coin called numus, which is skein

You can get this currency in future distributions and do staking

answer me in pm
Activity: 2
January 03, 2018, 06:33:02 PM
Is there still running some network or pool ( i just like to setup my miners in order to be ready to mine when you fix bugs )

If you need i can translate Macedonian , Serbian , Croatian
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
January 03, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
what to do with coins in old wallet , i have 1.65xxxx
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:05:29 PM
Need to wait for bug fix.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
January 03, 2018, 03:46:44 PM
Is there a good place to buy an ASIC to mine this coin? I can't find any websites

do not do it, do not buy asic for extracting this coin, there will be some changes in the coin, there is another coin called numus, which is skein

You can get this currency in future distributions and do staking
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 03:44:23 PM
January 03, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
People rent rigs via mining rig rentals that can't be cancelled.  You launched prematurely and had others waste time and funds renting hardware to hash nodecoin. It seem you did not think about this properly or was just not aware that asics existed for X13 which took you by surprise.

A lot of folks just left the rentals to mine since it was already paid for. Additional there are folks that bought Nodecoin OTC.  To avoid a fall out it would be best to properly announce a fork and swap all who have received node coins up to the 4th of January.

How does one do fraudulent mining by the way? Outside of an attempt to attack the network with 51% hashing power which would not be the case here

Also for the community and transparency outline all the issues that you found with the initial NodeCoin launch.

Are you saying that people only rented platforms to mine nodecoin? when they are mining other currencies with this algorithm

I myself also rented to mine NODE. I have never mined an X13 coin before looking at NODE and so just had the rental hashing to the node pool. In any case will just write this one off as a lost.  All the best with your other project.

In any case, ND will be sent to the people who were present in the 5 hours of launch on January 1, in the discord channel. You can also mine Numus, and ND was no algorithm X13, So maybe you were undermining something else, because someone tried to plagiarize Nodecoin's name, to swindle people. as for example the liar who posted here that nodez was nodecoin

95% which solo mined were not in the discord as I was not , AND I solo mined with ~40 GTX 1070 from start, some 50 coins up to block ~400 when I quit

If you just give coins to some random dudes or you baddies, THIS PROJECT is gona be signed as SCAM from the start and no one need that!

You have blockchain up to 400+ block honor ppl that solo mined it, do airdrop use old blockchain and do not restart it, whatever just HONOR ppl that mined it up to first 400 block!

how can you say you have mined when you do not know that the algortitm of this coin was not x13

I NEVER SAID ALGO WA x13! check you source man and don`t confuse me with someone!

me and nesic1 mined it from start! SOLO

You're totally right, I confused you with another boy who told me that he had extracted the coin, with x13, I'm sorry
January 03, 2018, 03:00:50 PM
hello, so will airdrop be given to users who were active in Discord for the first five hours?

How will you go about it?

Message each one? Because you just kick people who asks question about your coin.

Yes, a user of discord made the same list, I did not do it, so that I did not say nonsense, I said it includes all those who are in discord, but do not say anything
He passed me the listing
of the people who were in the discord channel when it was announced to stop mining on block 420
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
January 03, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
People rent rigs via mining rig rentals that can't be cancelled.  You launched prematurely and had others waste time and funds renting hardware to hash nodecoin. It seem you did not think about this properly or was just not aware that asics existed for X13 which took you by surprise.

A lot of folks just left the rentals to mine since it was already paid for. Additional there are folks that bought Nodecoin OTC.  To avoid a fall out it would be best to properly announce a fork and swap all who have received node coins up to the 4th of January.

How does one do fraudulent mining by the way? Outside of an attempt to attack the network with 51% hashing power which would not be the case here

Also for the community and transparency outline all the issues that you found with the initial NodeCoin launch.

Are you saying that people only rented platforms to mine nodecoin? when they are mining other currencies with this algorithm

I myself also rented to mine NODE. I have never mined an X13 coin before looking at NODE and so just had the rental hashing to the node pool. In any case will just write this one off as a lost.  All the best with your other project.

In any case, ND will be sent to the people who were present in the 5 hours of launch on January 1, in the discord channel. You can also mine Numus, and ND was no algorithm X13, So maybe you were undermining something else, because someone tried to plagiarize Nodecoin's name, to swindle people. as for example the liar who posted here that nodez was nodecoin

95% which solo mined were not in the discord as I was not , AND I solo mined with ~40 GTX 1070 from start, some 50 coins up to block ~400 when I quit

If you just give coins to some random dudes or you baddies, THIS PROJECT is gona be signed as SCAM from the start and no one need that!

You have blockchain up to 400+ block honor ppl that solo mined it, do airdrop use old blockchain and do not restart it, whatever just HONOR ppl that mined it up to first 400 block!

how can you say you have mined when you do not know that the algortitm of this coin was not x13

I NEVER SAID ALGO WA x13! check you source man and don`t confuse me with someone!

reb0rn maybe you mined a hidden block ^^
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
January 03, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
hello, so will airdrop be given to users who were active in Discord for the first five hours?

How will you go about it?

Message each one? Because you just kick people who asks question about your coin.
January 03, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

it's my mistake this user was not the one who said that I apologize for that
legendary
January 03, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
Activity: 8
January 03, 2018, 02:26:22 PM
you really do not know how to read

where exactly in this thread you wrote about stopping mining?
legendary
January 03, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

January 03, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
so is this the real nodecoin or the fake one?

why are you trying to take the name of the original nodecoin? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nodecoin-nodc-cryptocurrency-network-pure-pos-yobit-and-nova-1692502

this coin is fake. terrible launch. be careful friends.

Do you want to be blocked by spam? stop mentioning nodez, in the ann of nodecoin

NODC is the original Nodecoin and was launched over a year ago: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nodecoin-nodc-cryptocurrency-network-pure-pos-yobit-and-nova-1692502

Why are you using their name on your fake coin?

Nodecoin (ND) is not, nor nodex, nor that which you mention, so stop the spam

Do you have the same coin ticker? not right? they are written the same, either, so do not say nonsense
NODC it is not equal to ND

But why did you steal the Nodecoin name from NODC? Is your coin a scam?

you really do not know how to read
Activity: 19
January 03, 2018, 02:12:56 PM
Quote from: 66mhz
this coin is fake. terrible launch. be careful friends.
probably this coin is scam,
to dev, next time write big red letters stop mining, have a problem, need fix it
Pages:
Jump to: