Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NodeSwap - Masternode/PoS exchange, pooling, collateral, ranking, cloning - page 2. (Read 477 times)

copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Crypto enthusiast
If you have any questions regarding our strategy, please feel free to ask, I'll gladly answer. Have a great day everyone.
Activity: 60
all good !

Will you have a Bounty ?

This project is on my top list

Yes, we will have a Bounty Program, however it is going to be in a separate thread.

Ok perfect thank you !
Activity: 5
Good morning everyone !!! I am Raphael, you can see my picture on the top, feel free to ask me any technical question about the platform.

More than happy to answer  Cool
copper member
Activity: 26
all good !

Will you have a Bounty ?

Yes, we will have a Bounty Program, however it is going to be in a separate thread.
 all good !

Will you have a Bounty ?

copper member
Great! i was waiting for a project like this.
team is legit, i am 100% in.

Thank you for your support!

Quote from: racatbtc
Do you have an ETA for Pre-ico ?

No precise ETA yet, but we target end of September or October. But please take it with a grain of salt at this point.
Great! i was waiting for a project like this.
team is legit, i am 100% in.
Do you have an ETA for Pre-ico ?

copper member

Pool of masternodes, Supernodes,
staking pool and exchange of masternodes

NodeSwap gives you access to all masternodes and PoS coins, even the most expensive ones. No technical knowledge required at all.
We take care of everything: coins purchase, server deployment & maintenance.

Going far beyond just being a pooling platform, NodeSwap also includes, among other features:

Daily rewards
     A voting system to let you decide what masternodes and PoS coins you want to see next
     A rating system so that you can indicate your preferred masternodes and PoS coins
     A mirroring feature to copy the best users' portfolios (Shadow Swapping)
     An exchange
     Prediction market tools
     Gamification aspects (loyalty program, special items, achievements, etc.)

• SUPERNODE

NodeSwap introduces the Supernode: it contains PoS coins and shares of or full masternodes. A Supernode is basically your portfolio on NodeSwap.
You can own as many Supernodes as you want.

• GUARANTEE

We collateralize your assets with a Smart Contract-controlled collateral guarantee system.

• DAILY REWARDS

You decide what you do with your daily rewards: either by getting them directly in ETH, or by reinvesting them into your Supernode.

• EXCHANGE

Sell part(s) or all of your Supernode, convert your rewards to another currency or « swap » it for other slots of your liking.

• SHADOW SWAPPING

Clone the Supernode of a user ranked at the top of the platform. Top-ranked Shadow Leaders will earn additional rewards.

• UTILITY TOKEN

We are not a masternode coin, we are a utility token. The SWAP token is an ERC20 token and is used to pay within the NodeSwap platform, somewhat comparable to how BNB works for the fees payment on Binance.

• NODESWAP MVP

• NODESWAP EXCHANGE (ALPHA)

• ROADMAP

[

• LEGAL

NodeSwap Pte. Ltd. is a registered company in Singapore and operates under the laws of this country (UEN: 201817582C).
Our incorporation certificate: click here

All contributors will go through a KYC/AML procedure. China and USA excluded.

• CROWDSALE

NodeSwap is currently at its private sale stage.

The Pre-ICO date will be announced shortly.

Pages:
Jump to: