Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NODEXCOIN (NDX) | MASTERNODE | WORKING PLATFORM | ALGO XEVAN - page 2. (Read 31337 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I got some coins for the promo program and now I’ll follow this topic. I would like the development of the project to go in line with the roadmap and be successful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
no offense, but if you run a project and throw it at least write here. many users try to download to work and it turns out the wallet is not synchronized. in the end, people will spend time. until they set up everything to work this project must be passed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
In recent years, masternodes and services divorced like mushrooms after rain.
Exactly!
Especially over the early months this year, there are dozens or hundreds of new masternode coins released.
Dominant part of them are scam ones, those scam masternode coins have contributed to the hottest topic in temporary crypto ecosystem.

almost all of these projects are of no interest. and you can see from the load on the network that no one is interested in wasting electricity on zero coins. im think after a while maybe 5% of these companies will fully earn all the rest will end in a scam.

so no worth to mine Smiley

now it is not worthwhile to mine, but as a person who is mine ethereum at the very beginning, im can tell you for sure that if you don’t immediately sell what you say in a promising project, you can make very good money if you wait. in this project, i do not see prospects, even if the market turns around and starts to grow upwards.

And how can you determine the coin on which mining can be profitable. Where you can spend electricity. What criteria do you have for determining new promising coins? Is this a community? Product? Emission?

yeah cover some electricity and mine when diff very low is good plan. 

This is not always a good plan. It should be understood by what criteria the future of the coin can be assessed right now, at the stage of its inception. You can stay with no useless coin and debts for electricity)))

if dev not leave and working in project it good plan but if not it same as you say useless coin and debts for electricity
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Please update the wallet!

not synchronizing.
this is a major issue for many coins
Exactly!
Especially over the early months this year, there are dozens or hundreds of new masternode coins released.
Dominant part of them are scam ones, those scam masternode coins have contributed to the hottest topic in temporary crypto ecosystem.

almost all of these projects are of no interest. and you can see from the load on the network that no one is interested in wasting electricity on zero coins. im think after a while maybe 5% of these companies will fully earn all the rest will end in a scam.

now it is not worthwhile to mine, but as a person who is mine ethereum at the very beginning, im can tell you for sure that if you don’t immediately sell what you say in a promising project, you can make very good money if you wait. in this project, i do not see prospects, even if the market turns around and starts to grow upwards.

And how can you determine the coin on which mining can be profitable. Where you can spend electricity. What criteria do you have for determining new promising coins? Is this a community? Product? Emission?

This is not always a good plan. It should be understood by what criteria the future of the coin can be assessed right now, at the stage of its inception. You can stay with no useless coin and debts for electricity)))
Exactly!

Exactly!

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
wallet don`t sync!!!!!!!
Exactly!

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Exactly!

Exactly!

Does this coin need to be mined on video cards? Please recommend where can I read in more detail about how this can be done? Thanks in advance

you can mine with this program z-enemy on nvidia card

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zealotenemy-z-enemy-nvidia-gpu-miner-ver262-kawpow-ravencoin-3378390
Does this coin need to be mined on video cards? Please recommend where can I read in more detail about how this can be done? Thanks in advance
im not see word list in exchange in roadmap or im miss reading?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
You have a point in the road map: "Masternodes exchange with PoS", when you are about to expect the exchange to open, the dates are not specified.
Activity: 147
Exactly!
Exactly!

yeah this year in Q3-Q4 masternode services is back i don't know why it same time as last year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

People have penetrated that it is profitable and profitable, costs almost once, then remove the foam.
This retreat, how is your service different from others? Why should I trust, is there any guarantee that one day I will wake up and the site is not there to mention?
Pages:
Jump to: