Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 66. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
nah price stable 74-82, volume decline,bittrex interested in big volume Angry
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
if the instant deposit and withdrawal will be great again, I tried to deposit at the time, but getting into Acon I waited 24 hours, I finally late to participate Contes

I dont see any deposit request, what is your screen name?
do not need help for now, because the deposit has entered into Acon, but the matter deposit entry after 24 hours, that's all for the future .. try deposit of 1-3 hours so he could follow if the deposit Contes Thursday / Friday
maybe the site is still in the process manually. Roll Eyes

You are correct Spain. But this is just during beta process we are in, but soon, this step will be fully automated. It already exists, but we have not released it to see the process as it happens.
nice, hopefully soon, when the NLC will be in bittrex / poloniex? I still hold my NLC

That is our next goal, Polo and Bittrex
if already in polo and bittrex, NLC will certainly rise to the moon .. good job dev
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
if the instant deposit and withdrawal will be great again, I tried to deposit at the time, but getting into Acon I waited 24 hours, I finally late to participate Contes

do not need help for now, because the deposit has entered into Acon, but the matter deposit entry after 24 hours, that's all for the future .. try deposit of 1-3 hours so he could follow if the deposit Contes Thursday / Friday

You are correct Spain. But this is just during beta process we are in, but soon, this step will be fully automated. It already exists, but we have not released it to see the process as it happens.
nice, hopefully soon, when the NLC will be in bittrex / poloniex? I still hold my NLC

That is our next goal, Polo and Bittrex
legendary

Activity: 629
Merit: 500
things are really heating up!
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Staking starts at block 20,000 and we are at 19573. 1 Block every two minutes, about 720 x day, so we are less than a day away from staking.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Activity: 590

legendary

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Devs, please make a table games results here. Show more contest information in this tread. And of course the winning amount of NLC. It will attract more ppl into the game!

will do
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Devs, please make a table games results here. Show more contest information in this tread. And of course the winning amount of NLC. It will attract more ppl into the game!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
looks like we hit a floor at 70 sats. I hope we go back up to 200-250 range in the future.   Smiley
This coin have all the chances to reach 1000sat. More news, more services, more games!
supply is very much unlikely to 1000satoshi, 281 is also not bad. Smiley
Activity: 403
I'm playing in this week contest. This is heatedly!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
looks like we hit a floor at 70 sats. I hope we go back up to 200-250 range in the future.   Smiley
This coin have all the chances to reach 1000sat. More news, more services, more games!
Activity: 574
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
dev send you an email, it's been 6 hours ago, expect a reply from you.

What email address? or did you PM here? what is your screen name?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
dev send you an email, it's been 6 hours ago, expect a reply from you.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Devs, hope for more pr, signature and avatar campaign for NLC Wink

If you were smart you'd load up instead of asking for marketing.

That's the last you'll hear from me for a while. Consider this message a public service.
Pages:
Jump to: