Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NOLLAR - first USD stablecoin with instant & feeless transactions - page 7. (Read 38792 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Excelente proyecto, nos libera de comisiones y las transacciones son instantáneas! Justo lo que necesitábamos!
Activity: 14
I think the best thing about this is that there will finally be a green stable coin, from which the fiat money is backed by real money. Also Nano atm is making great progression, so I'll get the choice to base it on that.
brand new
Excelente proyecto, nos libera de comisiones y las transacciones son instantáneas! Justo lo que necesitábamos!
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
NOS team released ROADMAP for 2019 year! Super excited!  Wink

brand new
We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com 

[email protected]

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform
Activity: 2
http://msc.exchange/

That exchange is listed under official partners but they don't secure connection this is big question market on the credibility of this project. People can't afford another inside job like what happened before in NANO by the hack of Bitgrail.
Activity: 21
NOS-X our PMP bot exchange was merged with the main NOS discord and is now open for trade under #nos-x

NOS/NANO pair is now LIVE for trading.

NOS/BAN trading has been disabled. Only withdraws are enabled (On the old external group)

Please expect some possible downtimes as @Jimm is working on a smooth experience. All questions regarding maintenance and support please direct to him.

Note: We have pegged the minimum sell price to the current pre-sale price of $0.0045/per NOS (185 NOS : 1 NANO) this rate can fluctuate depending on the Nano live rate.
Trades at or above that rate will be executed by the bot. The public pre-sale will end on January 19th 12:00 UTC as planned.
One more increase is sheduled on Thursday 17th, 12:00 AM ($0.005) of January.
Accordingly the bots minimum buy/sell pegg will be adjusted to match the pre-sale rate. A main public sale is still being discussed yet will most likely not take place
due to the great investment support we have recieved so far.

ATTENTION: All OTC bot trading will temporarily be disabled on January 19th as we get ready for our first external exchange listing for NOS and Nollar.
Details and exact dates will be announced very soon to the community.
brand new
excellent project
Activity: 13
one more stable coin project ... good luck guys

My advice for the devs team should be to move quickly to register their coins in the big markets so that their projects are more attractive.
brand new
un buen perfil de moneda lo es Nos nollar con mucho exitos y valor ya que es canjeado por el usd Grin
Activity: 14
NOS / NOLLAR Instant , feeless and Green transactions with Fiat Stablecoin. Nollar will be top choices in current and future crypto transaction Cool
brand new
from the incident experienced by the USDT or tether yesterday, it is not always stable coins that the price will always be stable or can be based on 1USD Cry
brand new
NOS es un excelente proyecto, nos libera de comisiones y las transacciones son instantáneas! Justo lo que necesitábamos!
Activity: 21
Available now! The Beta release of our NOS multi-currency wallet for Android. The mobile app supports NOS, Nollar, Nano and Banano. Download it now from the google playstore. Keep in mind this is the first version of the app. We would very much appreciate your feedback as we are constantly improving the functionality & fixing bugs. Major design improvements are coming in version 2.
brand new
excellent project, it frees us of commissions and the transactions are instantaneous! just what we needed!

Sadly, with the algorithm, I can not mine NOLLAR with my GPUs.
recent months, there are several new USD-backed coins launched.
They are competitive each other and with USDT.
brand new
gran proyecto, me gusta mucho y cuenta con mi apoyo Smiley
I feel that adding a local group of other languages is very much needed in the NOLLAR project because this project, there are still many people who don't know it yet.
I think NOLLAR will make it soon
brand new
NOLLAR es una peinadora respaldada por USD 1: 1 totalmente canjeable y auditada Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: