Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NotATether.com - Free Learning For All - page 2. (Read 469 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
My ad network, Coinzilla, does use CPM so yes.
How much do you  get from ads there? My portal has about 6k unique visitors per month,  but I don't use any ads. But I got much more than I expected from donations...

As I said, the ads aren't set up yet, but the rates appear to be variable depending on the site. I have no idea what they'd offer for my site though. It would be wise for me to build it up before registering it with them.

The rates are set depending on the quality of a website. In this process, we look at various factors such as website design, content quality, and more.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
You might want to add link to the archive website like this.

A website. (original, archive)

That's going to take too much effort since I have to also update the existing posts with this information. I generate the posts using a tool I commissioned bitmover to make so it'll also involve me messing with more PHP, and PHP isn't exactly my strong suit (I am more of a Python/C++ person, and a tad bit of React but only to make the apps/tools that are going to be embedded on the Wordpress pages).

It's part of the reason why all posts have a link to the original on bitcointalk like this: (original)

Congratulations on your work notether.  I am happy to see so beautiful implementation of the code I sent you Wink

I can improve it and add the suggestion of Etfbitcoin.  I will just need to take a further look into it. Can I  get the achieved link  with a simple calculation?

I prefer to use python  and javascript,  just like you. But php has a very similar syntax and I am sure you would learn it very quickly.  I am not a great coder, but for small jobs I am able to work with it Smiley

How much do you  get from ads there? My portal has about 6k unique visitors per month,  but I don't use any ads. But I got much more than I expected from donations...
legendary
Doesn't ads these days use impression (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impression_(online_media)) rather than click?

legendary
New homepage layout rolled out yesterday  Smiley

Congratulation, the website looks good and i didn't see any ads Smiley. I made an archive at Wayback Machine as anniversary/commemoration (i'm not sure if it's correct term). I read few article and you always mention the original information source.

Uhm, admittingly ads are supposed to be part of the business model [I have to make money from this venture somehow], but I haven't set them up yet (my Alexa rank isn't high enough to partner with a network), but they won't be intrusive. I'm thinking of something like one at the top, one on the left and right, maybe a few sponsored links in the "Related posts" area but that's about it.

And I have heard of site plugins that "block" adblockers, I don't use any of those because it's against my philosophy. If someone has an adblocker anyway they won't want to click on your ads anyway.

You might want to add link to the archive website like this.

That's going to take too much effort since I have to also update the existing posts with this information. I generate the posts using a tool I commissioned bitmover to make so it'll also involve me messing with more PHP, and PHP isn't exactly my strong suit (I am more of a Python/C++ person, and a tad bit of React but only to make the apps/tools that are going to be embedded on the Wordpress pages).

It's part of the reason why all posts have a link to the original on bitcointalk like this: (original)
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 7410
Crypto Swap Exchange
Congratulation, the website looks good and i didn't see any ads Smiley. I made an archive at Wayback Machine as anniversary/commemoration (i'm not sure if it's correct term). I read few article and you always mention the original information source. You might want to add link to the archive website like this.

legendary

Welcome to NotATether.com, the world's most advanced knowledgebase and tools repository.

I've rebooted NotATether.com, and now it's not only a crypto knowledgebase, but a base for any tech resource you want to find.

All past content is still accessible by Google Search and direct link, but is not visible from the main site.

Quote from: myself
I am also planning to add a few tools to the site such as fee estimator, mempool size viewer, bitcoin difficulty tracker etc.

This is still in the works!

Youtube channel

Subscribe to my Youtube channel, so I can make a better username and link  Tongue

Many people watch these videos but they don't subscribe, you need to subscribe so that you can always see when I post a new video (like in a few moments from now for example!). Let's get to 100 subscribers guys. Right now there's only 2 (and one of them isn't even a unique account).

Pages:
Jump to: