Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Novocoin [NOZ] - NO-ICO|NO-PRE-SALE|NO-PREMINE|CRYPTONIGHT - page 3. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
"Block reward: (size_t medianSize, size_t currentBlockSize, uint64_t alreadyGeneratedCoins, uint64_t fee, uint64_t& reward, int64_t& emissionChange)"

Block reward: (size of sun, size of galaxy, cup of tea, what you ate yesterday, xiaomi mi 7, 2 foot, 4 spits)
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
production goes but the wallet stopped syncing. He only sees 1082. The developer should probably update the wallet.
yep... my wallet is stuck also -- but at block 1109.

but, it seems to stop at a different block each time I start the wallet -- but about 600 behind the blockchain height.

you can try to resync the blockchain
I'm working to fix this issue
no sync restart does not help when you fix this problem ??
Activity: 15
production goes but the wallet stopped syncing. He only sees 1082. The developer should probably update the wallet.

but, it seems to stop at a different block each time I start the wallet -- but about 600 behind the blockchain height.

you can try to resync the blockchain
I'm working to fix this issue
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Activity: 50
Thanks sanich21 for the pool.
Always happy to help. Tell me what is the maximum payout that supports the network?
Activity: 37
I'm getting error messages in daemon and wallet, is everything ok or should we stop mining?
Activity: 15
Thanks sanich21 for the pool.
Activity: 31
 + cpu
+ gpu
- asic
Activity: 31

CPU - ok.
GPU mining?
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
fix

Yeh the numbers are correct now. However I liked your numbers better Wink
Activity: 2
reward block just 2.2noz
Lol, now the pools gives me 2000 a transaction and my wallet still says 0.2 Smiley
Once again repeat! Wyplaty will be normalized, you have nothing to lose just need to adjust the number of zeros! This requires the developer of the coin
Activity: 315
Innovational technology will bring even more profits!

Please report this bot.
The pools says I get 20 coins per transaction, but my wallet says 0.2. What is going on?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Incredible project to make an investment with!
In Russia, the pool is working 100%
Pages:
Jump to: