Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NOW CLOSED] 100 klondike coin - New RARE coin with 0% premine! - page 3. (Read 1483 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
LGkts8jH4Nf8A2zrY8cm8g81GwtdwHgrdS

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
L8Vu8TABP8CHzXiroXJf76SDWAQkficCF2

thanks
Activity: 28
LHA279i1pUwYAjQMKmwCR9UYykKyxcRbh7

thank you
Activity: 14
L6HJgta5Sfoc4QaR8Pv1FRzQTPgr4tGCsn

thanks
Activity: 42
LDmZtqiFzMsWSevkdbSUd6PVZrqBEqqFEY

amazing hope i get still some, only four hours.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
LFSNohWxn1W9vmBv6XHw9MgT4n2eLyX4Pe

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
LEzActLDdMVNVcHA84Wkt3mrrq6o86Kz8y

thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
L7Gzq8SeQmPQkCYnGAktm7tpkKLGD6N2A8

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!

Rumours are circulating of a valuable new resource in the Klondike region of Canada, people are heading there right now to strike it rich and get their hands on some! Rumours are it is some fabled crypto, thousands of prospectors are on their way hoping to change their lives.

Klondike coin is inspired by the great klondike gold rush that started over 100 years ago and ran around 3 years, this coin will be mineable for around 3 years, block rewards halving roughly every 3 months. The coin will be relatively rare with just a little under 20 million in total. We did no pre announcement as that wouldn't be a goldrush Smiley Us, the developers only have a little over 1mh/s between us. So 0% pre mine and no insta mining by us!

Coin was launched less than 4 hours ago! Diff is low and blocks are being churned out, still time to jump on the train!

Main thread, give us a post! Smiley, tweet about us and generally spread the word

100 KDC Giveaway!

grab the wallet:

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForMac.zip

Post your address and we'll send some kdc! Help spread the word so we can work on getting listed on an exchange Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: