Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | ██ ★ NOW ON CRYPTSY ★ ██ | •• ALIENCOIN •• | ◘ [ALN] ◘ √ | - page 88. (Read 121107 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
One moment please, the dev is working on it ASAP. sorry for this confusion.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
the rpc port for solo mining is 4242??

depends on what you set in the config, if you leave it default and take the settings from the OP then yeah.

UPDATE: THE RPC PORT IS THE FOLLOWING: 66458

Thanks for pointing that out, you can still use 4242 but make sure you close the 42 wallet before this.

Kind regards!

Tnx, i was asking exactly because this  Grin
I asked in other post too saying was same rpc port, but nobody answer.
Activity: 219

Thanks for pointing that out, you can still use 4242 but make sure you close the 42 wallet before this.

Kind regards!

Is that even valid? I thought 65535 was the max allowed port number. A quick Google search seems to confirm that.

You're right, I can't even put it on my norton firewall list, it says the port is against rules
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Kind regards!

Is that even valid? I thought 65535 was the max allowed port number. A quick Google search seems to confirm that.

Nope, it's not valid.
65535 is the max.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Kind regards!

That's not a valid port...
Activity: 21

Kind regards!

Miners shouldn't have to ask for their coins. You have all info needed to pay them back. Also this was not the only time,.. anyway, as said before, I won't be mining Icy again,..

At the time, I was not sure how long it would be down for. I wanted to ensure everyone was paid out as soon as possible. Manual payment processing was the best way to handle that.
Activity: 219
lol it doesnt let me put the port 66458 on my norton firewall ~.~
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He is perfectly qualified, he just had a few hiccups the first time... We are using powerful BlackLotus DDOS protection now so this WILL NOT happen again.

I was there. I lost tons of coinye. No offence.

Did you follow the instructions to get your full payout? If you read the post, it explains how to get your entire balance paid out in full.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4399257

It's not just the mined balance that people lost. It's hours of hashing on a brand new coin when the pool went down.

Why is the original transaction information unavailable? How are we supposed to know how many coins we lost?

There's also a 24 hour time limit to claim a payment(which is long since past) and no guarantee that it will be found.

I wonder how full the pool's Coinye wallet is now from people who "failed" to claim their mined coins?  Roll Eyes

Defend it all you want. Regardless if the intent was malicious, it still happened. Confidence is lost and people will still accuse it of being a scam because there is no way to prove otherwise.

The transaction log wasn't cleared, I have a backup copy. I would be happy to furnish a copy of that for you. You can still claim your coins. The remaining coins are not going anywhere and will not be sold. I mentioned 24hrs because I wan'ted to get as many payouts processed as soon as possible so I'm not holding on to them.

Miners shouldn't have to ask for their coins. You have all info needed to pay them back. Also this was not the only time,.. anyway, as said before, I won't be mining Icy again,..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

depends on what you set in the config, if you leave it default and take the settings from the OP then yeah.

Kind regards!

hi , can you hel me  for use  cpuminer ( ./ mined)  ?
Activity: 84
crap, i'm on GMT+1

heh, thats nice..
if you were at  COYEs launch, you can be happy now Cheesy
i was not, and very happy about that !
Activity: 154

Kind regards!
It's not just the mined balance that people lost. It's hours of hashing on a brand new coin when the pool went down.

Why is the original transaction information unavailable? How are we supposed to know how many coins we lost?

There's also a 24 hour time limit to claim a payment(which is long since past) and no guarantee that it will be found.

I wonder how full the pool's Coinye wallet is now from people who "failed" to claim their mined coins?  Roll Eyes

Defend it all you want. Regardless if the intent was malicious, it still happened. Confidence is lost and people will still accuse it of being a scam because there is no way to prove otherwise.

+1

The transaction log wasn't cleared, I have a backup copy. I would be happy to furnish a copy of that for you. You can still claim your coins. The remaining coins are not going anywhere and will not be sold. I mentioned 24hrs because I wan'ted to get as many payouts processed as soon as possible so I'm not holding on to them.

If I owe you coins, for the love of god, please just follow the instructions so I can clear them as soon as possible. I want to pay you. I do not want to hold your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

+1
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
@pork985 -.- Stop SPAM !!

The ignorance  Huh. They got DDOS'd to shit, but he gave back coins to people that contacted him with their IP, username, and a coinye address. This "heh scam meh heh scam meh" is really fcking annoying. 

Sheeple gonna sheep.

Yes? explain then all the rage comments on the coinye adress
He is perfectly qualified, he just had a few hiccups the first time... We are using powerful BlackLotus DDOS protection now so this WILL NOT happen again.

Did you follow the instructions to get your full payout? If you read the post, it explains how to get your entire balance paid out in full.

Activity: 70

https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Also change:

Code:
rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password

You dont want your coins stolen now do you.. Change atleast the rpcallow to 127.0.0.1 (which is your local loopback = local nic = localhost =etc...)
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Pages:
Jump to: