Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nucleon (NEON) - Web-Based Mining via Forum (Not based on Post Count) - page 16. (Read 224886 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Are this weeks payments going to be suspended till next Sunday then?

Yes. Sorry, holidays fucked everything up and I've been sick for the past week or so; I'm behind on all my work right now because of it. My apologies, winter sucks..  Sad

Just realised tomorrow is NYE as well, will that have an effect..?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Thanks to whoever sold 180 at 14002 satoshis  Smiley
legendary
when neon will be rise? i really wonder

Up to you guys. I have no sells up at all
legendary

i think NEON should hit one major exchange , the price will sure rise.

Market Volume speaks louder than posts and requests
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

i think NEON should hit one major exchange , the price will sure rise.
Activity: 49
Merit: 5
legendary

Yes. Sorry, holidays fucked everything up and I've been sick for the past week or so; I'm behind on all my work right now because of it. My apologies, winter sucks..  Sad
legendary
Literally a week ago there was 20k, so you can imagine how soon it will run off.

We started at 20k nearly 3 months ago
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Literally a week ago there was 20k, so you can imagine how soon it will run off.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

How can you call less than 17000 huge?

With so few people mining it's no surprise
Any idea when this weeks payments are going to be sent..?
legendary
Mining on a forum is quite a good idea... but you are mining monero with the hashes of your users and after paying them on your own coin, it will be better if you mine your own coin or otherwise I can mine monero by myself and with my own equipment or directly on coinhive.com. Source for javascript miners is on github you can modify it to make it work with your own currency.

That's correct, we are using Coinhive right now. Our hash is not high enough to break off into our own pool, yet. We would never find blocks until our hashrate is higher. I have already discussed running our own pool eventually, but I have a feeling the NEON for that will run out before we have high enough hashrate to actually find blocks

Mining NEON directly can be done with ASIC's, it's a SHA coin. You are making far more BTC-equivalent by mining on the forum. I'm not really making shit off of it, but that's not the point. The point is to distribute the coins in a unique way

The forum has made a total of 0.36593 XMR so far, I really am not making shit; that's like.. I dunno, maybe $100? total since we started a couple months ago. I'm basically just giving NEON away

I understand your concerns, though, and appreciate the input (not in a smart ass way, I really do)

How many coins are left to mine?
legendary
Mining on a forum is quite a good idea... but you are mining monero with the hashes of your users and after paying them on your own coin, it will be better if you mine your own coin or otherwise I can mine monero by myself and with my own equipment or directly on coinhive.com. Source for javascript miners is on github you can modify it to make it work with your own currency.

That's correct, we are using Coinhive right now. Our hash is not high enough to break off into our own pool, yet. We would never find blocks until our hashrate is higher. I have already discussed running our own pool eventually, but I have a feeling the NEON for that will run out before we have high enough hashrate to actually find blocks

Mining NEON directly can be done with ASIC's, it's a SHA coin. You are making far more BTC-equivalent by mining on the forum. I'm not really making shit off of it, but that's not the point. The point is to distribute the coins in a unique way

The forum has made a total of 0.36593 XMR so far, I really am not making shit; that's like.. I dunno, maybe $100? total since we started a couple months ago. I'm basically just giving NEON away

I understand your concerns, though, and appreciate the input (not in a smart ass way, I really do)
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
well never ever dump this coin right now, only retards will dump.

just hold for 1 month!!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Guys, you're letting these go for FAR too cheap IMO.

It might well be the best cpu coin to mine and nobody seems to know about it.

While it is worth holding at these prices, you shouldn't overlook the fact that it's insanely profitable right now. A good cpu can mine over a dozen of them and make $50 a day even at these prices (even more when it was 80k or 100k)

Mining supply will run out fast. Already hash rate is over 1000.

So yes, sell a little for the profits now if you can't resist but keep the majority. 

Pages:
Jump to: