Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NUKECOINZ | NKC | DESTROY ALL |ENRICHMENT PROGRAM|NEXT GEN WALLET| POW - page 3. (Read 21984 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Activity: 592
ACP
Hi guys

Im still having trouble with the nuke wallet and yes I think you absolutely right its local Dev . As It seems I have a couple of others with the exact same problem and they are also newish wallets. I have re-installed wallets, blockchain etc im not much of programmer/coder/techie at all but I do know my way round a computer if you know what I mean.  Does anyone have any suggestions??
 wallet
Coins are available pe problem
Blocks up to date
Wallet all works fine other than receiving as it says out of sync

today since updating my emerald wallet which is all fine synced and all but a deposit I sent 2 days ago still not arrived, checked address blockchain etc all good thinking this must be connected somehow

I have not installed or updated anything either. 

Just rememebered this too my evo wallet is not synced but its still mining and I have massive bunch of evo in the staking entry and only have the pos mined coins available I had this with the bitstone wallet too but when I reinstalled the chain all my coins vanished and even with my back up gone, but I think there are problems there anyway so assuming it was that.

Reading this back I sounds like a bloody nightmare!! Well what can say other than blond(ish)women in charge of computer!! Is it the same as reversing a car?? l Grin Wink ;DShot in the dark that anybody reading this has had the same but you never know!!

Thank you
you should  make backups of all your wallets, make sure you don't have an aggressive antivirus (one that deletes most wallet information including bitcoin) and if you do make an exception for the wallets in the antivirus program. Maybe delete the wallet/s after a backup of wallet (save your wallet.dat / most altcoins have a backup wallet tab in options top left) go into / c:/Users/yourusername/Appdata/Roaming and delete the altcoins name out of that location , then redownload the wallet/s . Run wallet/ close wallet/ put backup in folder found in above location of said wallet. re open wallet and make sure to allow firewall for wallet. I'm sure you will work it out , take your time with it and it should be fine. Do some light research on the internet also .
ACP
ACP Smiley good - new logotipe
yes thank you
You gave the team inspiration
Smiley
ACP
Will NKC make a comeback in its value?.. It's going down by the day
It is a very hard coin to dump,
and it will rise fall rise fall all the time Just like ACP does.
considering NKC has: webwallet, games, decent wallet, decent sync, and a community , you can see any price fall as an opportunity to collect. Basically you can mine them now very easy and collect that way and wait for the next...big buy up.
Let it settle in the market and find a price that everyone agree on, right now buy and sells are huge percent flips it's crazy profit
and....
have fun
get involved
This coinz will grow
The sky is not falling 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Will NKC make a comeback in its value?.. It's going down by the day
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Hi guys

Im still having trouble with the nuke wallet and yes I think you absolutely right its local Dev . As It seems I have a couple of others with the exact same problem and they are also newish wallets. I have re-installed wallets, blockchain etc im not much of programmer/coder/techie at all but I do know my way round a computer if you know what I mean.  Does anyone have any suggestions??
 wallet
Coins are available pe problem
Blocks up to date
Wallet all works fine other than receiving as it says out of sync

today since updating my emerald wallet which is all fine synced and all but a deposit I sent 2 days ago still not arrived, checked address blockchain etc all good thinking this must be connected somehow

I have not installed or updated anything either. 

Just rememebered this too my evo wallet is not synced but its still mining and I have massive bunch of evo in the staking entry and only have the pos mined coins available I had this with the bitstone wallet too but when I reinstalled the chain all my coins vanished and even with my back up gone, but I think there are problems there anyway so assuming it was that.

Reading this back I sounds like a bloody nightmare!! Well what can say other than blond(ish)women in charge of computer!! Is it the same as reversing a car?? l Grin Wink ;DShot in the dark that anybody reading this has had the same but you never know!!

Thank you
ACP
How much is the staking percentage per day of NKC?.. Just downloaded the wallet... Thanx
this is a pure pow coin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
Your coin's information has been added to Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

Your coin could be listed on the index page of Crypto Database. Vote for it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=N

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How much is the staking percentage per day of NKC?.. Just downloaded the wallet... Thanx
Paзpaбoтaл дизaйн мoнeты и пoлyчил пoдapoк  Smiley

To design coins and received a gift  Smiley
Ecли пepeимeнoвaть мoнeтy, тoгдa бyдeт пaмп oгpoмный

[ ACC ] AnarchyCryptoCoin
http://s019.radikal.ru/i600/1603/ff/7ceb678003fb.jpg
http://s018.radikal.ru/i528/1603/9b/d603d55ee787.jpg
wallet NUKECOINZ :   6xYNVPE6z3GPnyVzjbuGkiwRCVTth5vtqa
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Great coin holding its value well cant wait to see it take off
Activity: 596
ACP
ACP
Update on the webwallet
it can now be found here, all your login details will still be the same -
 http://www.anarchistsprime.info/#!nkc-web-wallet/izkfj
Activity: 66
I mined it with 2 ths last night, only got 27 NKC :3
Activity: 66
The volume go down and price, you need a plan that make people interested and you need to promote this coin. I think if you have a good team the price will around 20.000 sats
Pages:
Jump to: