Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NVIS - Invisible internet - Pre-ICO Jun. 20 - Aug. 31 - page 4. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Already partnered with HP is already a big thing. Looking forward for more big partnerships which will surely rocket this project. If the team gets more big partnerships, then this could be a one of the biggest projects of 2018/19. Wish to see more from the team. Good Luck.
Activity: 308
The idea is very unique. Each can run web servers, information servers, content services that can be shared with all members as if they were on the public Internet, or a more selective community of nodes. Joining your computer or IoT device to a community will be much like joining a chat room or social media. It’s a genuine social network for computers.
Be a part of this incredible project.
Activity: 249
I believe this project has a good future because Zeepin has a complete foundation. I'm taking some great bonuses. good luck!
brand new
Activity: 0
I think this is a good way to solve network security problems. We are facing many threats, especially when the scientific revolution is exploding. Besides, we see the huge potential of this project. hope the project will succeed
Yeah, I am using VPS for my work, But I'm still not satisfied . I hope that this project will update and resolve any prolems. I really care about its price, security , how many IP we will be provided, etc...
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
VPN is also a centralized model when it is managed by a company with a server cluster, they can steal information from the client. Blockchain technology is the most powerful solution to this problem. Just we need to understand more and more the protocol and how it works for the VPN market.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
A solid team comprised of technical, business experts and is extremely experienced. I like that. I hope this project will be one of the best in the near future.
yeah, i have the same thought with you. i think the team was doing really well and you can see a brilliant future of this project. moreover, i hope they will succeed!
I think this is a good way to solve network security problems. We are facing many threats, especially when the scientific revolution is exploding. Besides, we see the huge potential of this project. hope the project will succeed
Are you using VPN or fake IP software? Do you think it is save for you and your data?
Just for me: i think it is not save, when VPN can save my history  private key + data, just is save from governments when they can't check my ID.
I worked in FBA, sold products on Amazon, and need to have VPN to online 24/7.
Wait for NVIS solution and their product, not just MVP, after token-sale.
Activity: 135
I like this project, I will wait to develop more on this project.
I looked at the road map and I must say its simple and to the point. You guys have already pretty much developed and expanded the project before going into the pre-sale and this is a good sign.
Their roadmap is to 2020, do you think it is short for a crypto/blockchain project? I want to read detailed roadmap, what will they do, which partners do they want to buring VPN to blockchain and issue tokens for payment method.
A solid team comprised of technical, business experts and is extremely experienced. I like that. I hope this project will be one of the best in the near future.
I looked at the road map and I must say its simple and to the point. You guys have already pretty much developed and expanded the project before going into the pre-sale and this is a good sign.
Activity: 62
This doesn't look super legit..
brand new
Activity: 0
Great project! It looks a special project with a really promising potential. I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
I joined
Good concept. Does this project have a bounty campaign? I would love to join for the bounty.

At the moment there is Ref-program from NVIS: https://twitter.com/BountyTreesDrop/status/1013576501676081154
Hope they have successful Pre-ICO, then thay can launch Bounty-campaign to promote project to crypto-community.
Activity: 266
Good concept. Does this project have a bounty campaign? I would love to join for the bounty.
VPN on blockchain. Again an unique concept to look for. Need to go in deep to know more about this project and also the team looks strong enough in regards with their experience.
Bring VPN to blockchain? Amazing idea to save our internet. Need to read and learn more about NVIS to understand your idea. Your Pre-ICO is running only on KickICO? How about 200 BTC planned on your website?

I have been following this project for a while and I can attest to the fact that this is one of the most transparent and legit projects, aimed to protect both individual and corporate profiles on the internet/intranet. All it needs is more publicity on how it works.
I checked their Pre-ICO on KickICO, I think KickICO checked their info too, but I'm waiting for their info and their listing on ICObench/ICOholder/trackICO with high rating scores. At the moment VPN is a part of our life and internet, it is cool if they can bring it to blockchain.

The Global Information Security Workforce Study 2017 report from Frost & Sullivan and the International Information Systems Security Certifications Consortium Inc. states that unfilled jobs in Cybersecurity will be over 1.8 million by 2022.
This shows that hacking is a problem hacking is a problem, not only for existing software companies, but also for blockchain companies. This is a problem, I hope NVIS is a solution!
In the context of network security being put at the top of current companies, the solution NVIS offered is entirely feasible and highly applicable. And I think this can be used more extensively!
Today’s digital financial markets are growing at an exponential rate and hackers now have more advanced techniques and equipment than ever before.
So, why TSN can resistant to hackers? Why is TSN called the Invisible Internet?
Pages:
Jump to: