Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] oBTC - page 2. (Read 3883 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 13, 2021, 08:39:58 AM
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
May 10, 2021, 02:17:34 PM
There is nothing in the sale and buy book.
Activity: 13
May 07, 2021, 10:55:51 AM
Official pool (beta):

http://pool.obtc.me/

Includes NVIDIA windows miner and cpu miner

4.5% fee to support dev team
Activity: 106
Activity: 166
April 27, 2021, 06:18:33 PM
Pool features:
https://pool-jg1000.fr/

Server location in Germany

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday.

Fee  : 0.5 %

Code:
-a heavyhash -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool-jg1000.fr:5136 -u  -p c=OBTC
Activity: 1
April 22, 2021, 06:52:58 AM
Hi, I rented a rig to mine this coin and with sprnova an rxrat and a gain some coins. Firstly the rental was cheap but now it has increased a lot it cost thousans right now to rent a powerful rig for 3 hours. I am rookie in this.

Any idea why?

I would like to know if exist any way to exchange it.
Activity: 1
April 12, 2021, 07:42:24 AM
really shit coin

This is probably the best project to be launched this year. The developers are experienced engineers and have been featured in Forbes. Just because you didn't mine early it's really not our issue.

Wallets are ports with little to nothing added . Even so much so they forgot to change bitcoin values names, images.

They release a cpu miner then 5 wallets mine 80ish% of all the coins with gpu miner.

Basically the issue I see is the developers care about hardware and care nothing about the software for this coin.  This is just a tool for them to test and at any point could become unsupported. Devs might be great at hardware but this has to be one of the worse released coins I have seen this year.
Activity: 21
April 12, 2021, 06:53:15 AM
really shit coin

This is probably the best project to be launched this year. The developers are experienced engineers and have been featured in Forbes. Just because you didn't mine early it's really not our issue.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 625
April 09, 2021, 12:00:56 PM

So...... was this one of the reason why the Global Hash rate skyrocketed in the last couple of days. A few people knew about this GPU Miner much before.

...... wished I knew about this GPU miner before.

No, it skyrocketed because of the private GPU miner/s. I just released this today. True, i had 2 guys testing it for me few days before the release, but they didnt have more than 3ghs together.
Activity: 47
April 09, 2021, 10:15:25 AM

So...... was this one of the reason why the Global Hash rate skyrocketed in the last couple of days. A few people knew about this GPU Miner much before.

...... wished I knew about this GPU miner before.
April 08, 2021, 08:20:32 AM
stratum+tcp://obtcpool.walemo.com:36178

Thank you for sharing the pool

Though, it is a bit difficult to understand this pool as the website is in an oriental language (Chinese / Japanese).

But, do we need to create an account on the website and then start the mining. Or, is it like other pools, where the mining rewards are sent to the wallet address after the confirmation and minimum payout is achieved.

Your reply would be awaited.
Activity: 43
April 08, 2021, 07:06:35 AM
stratum+tcp://obtcpool.walemo.com:36178
April 08, 2021, 06:54:07 AM
The hashrates of oBTC has reduced drastically on mining pools run by Suprnova, rxrat, plant and letshash.it.

This clearly means oBTC is being mined on some other pools now, the data for which is not updated on "miningpoolstats.stream"

Any idea which pool are miners mining oBTC now.
Activity: 25
April 06, 2021, 04:36:57 PM
If its going to be gpu mineable and people show interest then the network hashrate is going to be far greater and by time the coins paid to miners are going to be much more than the coins these farms took...this is indeed a smart move. wait to see how it plays out ! i just hope to have switches for auto adjusting dif. according to everyone's hashrate.
Activity: 207
Merit: 5
April 06, 2021, 10:08:13 AM
But, how  can that be. "oBTC" can only be mined using a CPU.

no .. you are wrong, there will be oBTC GPU miners next week
Activity: 13
April 06, 2021, 09:36:43 AM
Note that this mining farm issue is one of the reasons oPoW has the potential to democratize mining. Home miners with expensive energy costs that currently cannot compete with low power costs in China and other mining farm regions will be profitable with optical machines.
Activity: 25
April 06, 2021, 09:09:53 AM
lets be honest...i replied yesterday in order to show the length of damage the big farms made to small and average miners like me...a new project that is not yet widely known and has no money value for the miners for time being, lost probably thousands of coins 2 days ago leaving the coin with so high dif. that is not worth mining and pay electricity for 0.3 coins per day. And if you were gpu mining 2 days ago then mine to my wallet too and not with 2-3-4 wallets...you see i browse every night a specific mining pool to check the coins with enough miners in order to start mining with them and in obtc section there was a wallet with 9 GH/s and another one with 4 GH/s hashing power and 500+ workers in the first...so please be honest...the farms already made damage in building a community because high dif. means a lot less people to follow your project and that means you lose hash power...also high dif. is not fair for any miner for a coin 1 month old. you are wellcoming farms and its ok but the logical thing is to auto adjust the dif. for them to be balanced with their hashing power.
April 06, 2021, 08:59:11 AM
It's not big farms, we are GPU mining.

The developers themselves open private mining pools to mine. . . Let everyone use less machine mining. . . This piece was taken away by the developer himself. . . Waiting for everyone to pick up. . . . Give it back to everyone. If you have too much computing power, he will restart to threaten everyone

No, we are mining on a Chinese private pool.

But, how  can that be. "oBTC" can only be mined using a CPU.
Activity: 21
April 06, 2021, 08:19:33 AM
It's not big farms, we are GPU mining.

The developers themselves open private mining pools to mine. . . Let everyone use less machine mining. . . This piece was taken away by the developer himself. . . Waiting for everyone to pick up. . . . Give it back to everyone. If you have too much computing power, he will restart to threaten everyone

No, we are mining on a Chinese private pool.
Pages:
Jump to: