Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCC] ★ OcultCoin ★ X13 Pow/PoS 10% ★ NO IPO/ICO ★ Launch in 17/10/2014 - page 2. (Read 35324 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
OcultCoin added to exchange BetaShareX

https://betasharex.com/trade/OCC/BTC

Can a one-time transaction platform more? For example: C-CEX or BITTREX?
Activity: 39
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
damn it its halloween time, could have been a good time for occult coin.
Is not dead, it will never die all contribute, I'm dealing with an online store to have ocultcoin as exchange of products, and most exchanges with trading. Contribute voting in exchanges that are in voting, that is already a big help at this point.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 267
Activity: 20
Cheers!
A new pool has beed added at:
occ.bedrockpool.info

VARDIFF, Payout system: PROP, Pool fee: 0.4%
Activity: 504
Merit: 269
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Total Coins: Approx 10,000,000 in POW.
Total blocks POW 45000, the reward for each block 200, premine  150,000.
Current block 20004 and must now be 4150600 coins, but now 2391842.62707332 with the POS.
How many coins will be after the end of POW?
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 139
About wallet. Windows 7 64 (w7, w8, w8.1, Vista etc)
First time run wallet with "Run as administrator", wallet needs admin rights to make databases.
Running without admin rights is not very well handled in code and gives strange "exception" etc error, however crashing process "database creation" is readable there.

Question "is wallet with or without trojans or viruses?" is solvable by giving every wallet their own virtual machine. Just one wallet per one virtual. And if you have virtuals... and you can't suppress your curiosity... you can see, capture and analyze virtual machine TCP traffic.

Jfk

I assure you I did not have any malicious code in the wallet

Sorry! Don't take this personally, occ.suprnova.cc forced me install wallet and as I beforehand had read some other crypto threads with above mentioned problems which lasted a lot of pages, I just wrote down how to quick resolve this kind of problems or their probability not wasting time to think more than some seconds. First writing place which had open was OCC thread Smiley, but it may be very good too - The Question was raised... and The Question was resolved. Now back to mining!
Activity: 136
Merit: 15
Activity: 432
That is good! Let's get some real exchage now!

Please vote https://cryptoine.com/voting#OCC

Voted  Grin

I can also confirm that there is no virus (or other nasties) in the wallet  Kiss
First time run wallet with "Run as administrator", wallet needs admin rights to make databases.
Running without admin rights is not very well handled in code and gives strange "exception" etc error, however crashing process "database creation" is readable there.

Question "is wallet with or without trojans or viruses?" is solvable by giving every wallet their own virtual machine. Just one wallet per one virtual. And if you have virtuals... and you can't suppress your curiosity... you can see, capture and analyze virtual machine TCP traffic.

Jfk

I assure you I did not have any malicious code in the wallet
Activity: 139

Jfk
Activity: 585
big premine, self made block explorer. yeah nothing wrong here at all LOL!!!!!

1.5% premine isn't big... and how do you tell the blockexplorer is self made? enlighten us please.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
big premine, self made block explorer. yeah nothing wrong here at all LOL!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: