Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OCT] Octus - Send cryptocurrencies in seconds to people around the world - page 20. (Read 28117 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
i am insteresting in this project
Activity: 303
The features of the project is very interesting. I will support the project.
Activity: 18
I found this by luck, it’s a really good project and I think there needs to be more awareness of it in the marketplace (unless it was just me who wasn’t)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Promising idea behind the project.Good luck team Octus
#Cryptocurrency #Airdrop #Octus
Activity: 76
Very promising. I like the total supply and the concept in general.
Activity: 34
SCAM

I have paid them $300 for develop a dApp for me but I've never received.
Activity: 1

SCAM

This project is totally a scam. Don't invest any money in it. CEO is not who he claimed to be and his team is fake. They have no money to build the project or to pay the exchanges. All they promised during ICO is fake and the CEO just planned to sell his tokens at low on exchange after having sold them at very low on ICO. I will reveal all I have on them, i'm writing it right now.
Activity: 728
no bounty hunter pay to get reward, but i see octus must pay for it. This like cibus, and will scam to the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
let's support this project, because indeed this project is appropriate for us to support in order to be successful, unfortunately also if a good project in the future has to fail, more and more support is easier to achieve the expected results.
I find, that this project promising. I think, that support here is very important. however, the team must understand, that it should make efforts to develop its product. we can take it, and somehow help in it.
Activity: 490
let's support this project, because indeed this project is appropriate for us to support in order to be successful, unfortunately also if a good project in the future has to fail, more and more support is easier to achieve the expected results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Are there any private investors? Or will there be any ico? It looks like project budget is very small. Why aren't you start your project with your own chain with a proof of work? I think this will get better exposure to project and cash problem. Am I wrong?

There have been private investors.
There is an ico in progress.
The budget is small, the project is.
We will do our own chain with a proof of work next year.
whatever is done is certainly already carefully thought out that it has been prepared carefully so that what is expected later to be successful, we look forward to just the development of this project hopefully all the teams will work well and not disappoint.
surely all expect good results for this project, we look forward to hopefully everything will run smoothly and achieve results as we all expect, success for this project I am sure the team will always try their best.
Activity: 476
Are there any private investors? Or will there be any ico? It looks like project budget is very small. Why aren't you start your project with your own chain with a proof of work? I think this will get better exposure to project and cash problem. Am I wrong?

whatever is done is certainly already carefully thought out that it has been prepared carefully so that what is expected later to be successful, we look forward to just the development of this project hopefully all the teams will work well and not disappoint.
Activity: 128
Octus Network

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Octus Network
Our airdrop has finished. We got 3630 responses.
You can see the spreedshead here:  > http://octus.network/airdrop.csv
We will double the reward to each wallet.

You need to send $1 in eth of fee to this wallet:

0xf8576a82f50E415924c11eE52fBDd03925b3566C

And we will send you your tokens plus an additional 15%

Octus Network
Our OCT token can be purchased in tokenjar and barterdex right now

https://tokenjar.io/OCT

https://dexstats.info/coins.php
Octus Network
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
What happned on the website?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In General, an interesting idea!
I think many of this platform will be useful for working with cryptocurrencies !Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive and important.You can consider this ICO!
Activity: 350
Seeing that Octus has been updated, this kind of bright project is still running well, what are your new plans?
Pages:
Jump to: