Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 【OctaGen & OctaEx】【Get Crowdfund!】【Sell your Product on CryptoShop!】 - page 2. (Read 1584 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
I believe that if it is scam. there is no support or anything. thank goodness first of all to warn my community of Arepacoin not to deposit many coins in that exchange. This leaves us with experience that we should not trust new exchange. although many new project gave him the opportunity to enter. although this is a double-edged sword
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

thank you for your warnings ... faced with the fact that I'm trying to find a link with the support of this exchange, I found your comment ... I'm glad that I do not change my rules and make the first deposit to an unknown stock exchange a small amount .. maybe I had even a smaller amount to send.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I was scammed by Octaex as well. I attempted to withdraw about $100 in BTC to my wallet (Triple checked the address) and after 48 hours, about 1/3 of the amount I requested was sent TO A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ADDRESS. When I say 'completely different', I don't mean that I made a typo with my address. I mean that it resembled nothing of my address.

I'm glad my first trade with them was for a small amount, as it will be my last.

OctaEx.com is a scam.
Activity: 141
Now it really seems like EXIT SCAM – no deposits, no withdrawals, CHAT AND GROUPS ARE SUSPENDED, no response from support. Sorry @slate you may be right tonight (me is @0xA01). Too bad for us, I've lost ~ 0.3 XMR on deposit, no response for over nearly 24 hours...
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Wow! People should do their own research if they don't want to be scammed too. If they do not believe what's going on, then they can go ahead with pleasure ignoring the warning your post is saying. Thank you for giving us the time to warn us about their bad side. I won't do any transactions with them now that I know who are they.
copper member
Activity: 28
We were scammed out of .4 BTC in Listing fees by this exchange. And banned once we made it public. CMC is also in on their scam by inflating their true daily volume into the millions (650 BTC at present) when once research is done on the site the volume is between 4-7 Bitcoin in daily volume.
copper member
We were scammed out of .4 BTC in Listing fees by this exchange. And banned once we made it public. CMC is also in on their scam by inflating their true daily volume into the millions (650 BTC at present) when once research is done on the site the volume is between 4-7 Bitcoin in daily volume.
Activity: 59
copper member
Activity: 114
Interesting project for sure!!! Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 26
Claim your translation Bounty
Beside this get 25Octagen free for signing up on: https://octaex.com/

Hey, great news that the project is still alive!

I have a problem registering however. I constantly get the message "Wrong password format".

It doesn't matter if I use English characters, numbers or Chinese characters.

https://i.imgur.com/aAwMj0X.png

i finally got it to work using 12 characters numbers, letters only. i did use caps too, not sure it mattered.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
as I understand, you can not expect anything good from this project. there is only silence and it pushes me away from the project and I do not want to be interested in them. I will try to write in a telegram, maybe there will answer me
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
what happens to the project? what news is there? why did you cancel iso? and will there be a bounty campaign? although, as I understand it, there is no need for it anymore
Activity: 84
Activity: 98
when  do your project start? I really interested in this
Activity: 112
You totally got my attention
That's gonna be interesting. Grin
Activity: 93
Hi dev is there androin wallet on OTG?
Activity: 8
Hi.
I've had a problem registering on Octaex exchange as well. I constantly get the message "Wrong password format".
I tried it various ways but the result was the same.
What should I do to solve this issue?
I would be grateful if you could tell me what to do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Where is the Octagen wallet and block chain explorer?
When will the signature up bonus Octagen's Airdrop end?

Here's their site: https://octaex.com/
Activity: 12
Where is the Octagen wallet and block chain explorer?
When will the signature up bonus Octagen's Airdrop end?
Pages:
Jump to: